Fan-Fiction: The Revenge of Elmo

theprawncracker

Reaction score
The Count said:
Just a few things though. Uh, you have two groups, Gordon's and María's, heading into the same far left hallway? Should that be Far left and Far right? Or is it just a double hallway?
Oops. What would I do without you Count? I'll edit it right now. Thanks!

TogetherAgain

Reaction score
SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! OH HAPPY HAPPY JOY HAPPY DAY! Ok. Ok. I'll calm down a little bit. But this is SO AWESOME! Ok. I'll break it down a little bit.

theprawncracker said:
"Oh sure," Gordon said. "They listen to her."
Yes of course they do. That line made me smile.

"Robin, take Mr. Kermit and his friends to the dungeon to be tortured."

"YeS mAsTeR." Robin said as he and the group were teleported to the dungeon.
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

"Robin, please do not hurt us." Grover said. "We're your friends!"
That is SO Grover. It's just SO Grover. I love it!

"Come on little buddy, I know you're in there!" Sweetums said.
Oh, I want Robin back! Come on, Robin, it's Sweetums talking to you! Answer him! PLEASE!

"It's not often you see a guy so green be so mean Robin!" Rowlf shouted.
I love this line, slightly changed from TMM. Very well done indeed.

"Kermie say something!" Piggy told Kermit who hadn't said a word in the longest time. He just sat there, head hanging. Piggy was worried. "Kermie?"
Miss Piggy, what do you want him to do? His nephew, his beloved nephew, has been turned into Elmo's toy robot! He's heartbroken! Leave him alone!

"It's not easy bein' green." Kermit began to sing.
"Havin' to spend each day the color of the leaves,
When I think it could be nicer
Bein red or yellow or gold,
Or somethin' much more colorful like that."
Oh here I go again... SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! Oh, man, that is so awesome! He's just so, he, he, I mean he... he's just SO heartbroken and down-trodden and ALL he can do is sing "Bein Green" and OHHHHHHHHHH!

Robin looked at Kermit. He wanted to sing with his uncle but he couldn't.
I see hope! He wants to sing. That's a good sign, right? He wants to sing!
There was no Robin left. No brain.
Oh don't say that! It sounds so hopeless... oh wait, it's supposed to be hopeless. Never mind.
Just his heart. But his heart was what he needed.
YES!
His heart is what kept him from really demotorizing the Electric Mayhem's bus. His heart is what kept him from really injuring Sweetums and Lew.
I knew it! I knew he had some sort of control! YES! YES! COME ON, ROBIN!
His heart is what will make him sing.
Yes, Robin, sing! Sing with all you've got! Defy that Elmo! SING!

"It's not easy bein' green." Robin sang.
"It seems you blend in with so many other ordinary things.
And people to tend to pass you over,
'Cause you're not standin' out like
flashy sparkles in the water,
Or stars in the sky."
YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!

"Robin!" Sweetums cried. "You're you again!"
Yay again! You're right, Sweetums, Robin is Robin again!

"What is it with frogs singin' "Bein' Green" in dungeons?" Rowlf asked.
Can I just say how much I LOVE and ADORE this line???? No, I can't, words don't quite cut it. But it's like, in Beau's fanfic with Robin singing "Bein Green" in the dungeon, and then Kermit sang it in my fanfic, and now they're singing it TOGETHER and it's just SO AWESOME! And how appropriate of Rowlf to point it out.

Kermit shed a tear, his nephew was back.
Yes, he is! And I would shed a tear, too, if it weren't for the fact that I'm crazy insane hyper about them singing "Bein' Green"

"But green's the color of spring,
And green can be cool,
And friendly-like.
And green can be big like a mountain,
Or important like a river,
Or tall like a tree." Kermit continued the song.

"When green is all there is to be.
It could make you wonder why.
But Why wonder? Why wonder." Robin sang.
I just thought I should share that I'm doing a happy dance at this point.

"We're green." They both sang.
"And we'll do fine.
It's beautiful.
And we think it's what we wanna be."
OHHHHHHHH! THAT IS SO AWESOMELY INSANELY WONDERFUL AND I NEED TO GIVE SOMETHING A HUG!!!!!!!!!! Where did I put that teddy bear... Aw, forget it, I gotta keep reading!!!!!

Robin began to cry as he unlocked his friends from the wall and hugged his uncle.
YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY! HE'S BACK! HE'S SAVED! OH HALLELUJAH HAPPY DAY!

"Uncle Kermit." Robin said. "I'm so sorry."

"It's okay Robin." Kermit comforted him. "It's okay."
Ok, I surrender to the heart-wrenching! Hand me a tissue and my teddy bear!

"No, don't split me! I like my body whole!" Beauregard cried.
<applause> That's just some perfect Beauregard right there.

"That's hokay, we'll date in private!" Pepe said.
Woah! I didn't catch that the first time around! Sure sounds like Pepe.

"Bob, why'd you give me the shrimp?" Maria asked.

"Just trying to make everyone happy." Bob said.

"I am not a shrimp, I am a king prawn!" Pepe shouted.
Like I said. Sure sounds like Pepe.

"Bob." Zoe said.

"Yes Zoe?"

"Will we find Elmo?"

"I hope so Zoe. I hope so."
Oh, the utter, total irony of this... oh, it gives me shivers!!!!!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Yeah... But you gotsa remember... The way Ryan set up the story, Zoe's the one soul who truly matters. Don't get me wrong, everyone else matters. But the way I think this might play out is that everybody gets split up, goes down different corridors, falls into different traps, overcome the obstacles, and then band together for one final showdown. And though the whole family of Muppets would make for a strong front against any evil... It'd be Zoe who would melt Elmo's heart and show him the error of his ways.
Then again, this isn't my story so who knows.

Interesting that Rocco isn't in here... hee, that'd probably be the end all foil to Elmo's world domination schemes.
Hey Rye, put an end to all this speculation and post the next chapter already.
Uh, when you're ready.

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Chapter 13: A Bump In The Road

Kermit and Robin hugged for a long time. They knew that they were finnally back together. But not completely. Robin still didn't have his brain.

"Robin, why have you been so, so, so not yourself lately?" Kermit asked him.

"It was Elmo." The young frog explained. "He used that brain sucker thing that they almost used on Gonzo when he was trapped in the alien place!"

"And he actually took your brain?" Rowlf asked.

"Yes." Robin began to cry again.

"Don't worry Robin, no matter what, we will get your brain back." Grover reassured him. "I promise!"

"So how do we get outta here?" Sweetums asked as he pointed to the bars.

They all looked at him. "Well, now would be a good time for you to put that buldgy body into action!" Piggy said.

~~~~~~~~~~

Scooter and Skeeter gently floated to shore on their raft. They got out. They could see they were surrounded by stalagtites and stalagmites. Skeeter tuned on her flashlight. Directly ahead of them was a wall, a dead end.

"Great. We're stuck!" Scooter said.

Skeeter walked closer to the wall and shone her flashlight in front of her. "Scoot come quick!" She called.

"What? Did you find a way out?" Scooter asked.

"Maybe." Skeeter said as she showed Scooter the wall.

The drawings were beautiful. They depicted a once proud kingdom on one side. And the other, a war. A hideous war. Skeeter and Scooter could almost imagine this war happening.

"That drawing looks like Kermit!" Scooter said.

They observed and saw a figure that looked to be Kermit atop a horse leading his troops.

"It does." Skeeter replied.

"So how do you think we can get out sis?" Scooter asked.

"Remember when we drilled through the rainbow to find Raenbu? Well, maybe if we drill through the picture of the kingdom, we'll find the kingdom..." Skeeter started.

"And from there we can find our way home!" Scooter finished. "Great idea sis!"

They got their drills out of their backpacks and started drilling.

~~~~~~~~~~

Maria's group was doing fine. Aside from Pepe filirting with Maria, Rosita flirting with Pepe, Maria slapping Pepe, Rosita getting mad at Maria, then everyone was mad.

"How could you take my man Maria?" Rosita asked. "Or hit him?"

"I didn't take him!" Maria explained. "And I hit him because he wouldn't leave me alone!"

"Maria, you don't hit people if you want them to leave you alone. You ask them nicely to stop." Big Bird told her.

"Thank you Big Bird I..." Maria began to say.

But she stopped when she heard loud crashing noises coming from ahead of the group.

~~~~~~~~~~

"Gordon. Me hungry." Cookie Monster said.

"Yeah, Gordon I'm hungry to." Herry told him.

"I like the way these guys talk!" Rizzo said.

"Well, if I had my Muppet Labs Turn Ordinary Objects into cheese ray, I could make you some cheese!" Bunsen told everyone.

"Mee Mee!" Beaker meeped.

"Alright, if we find some food, you guys will be the first to have it." Gordon told them as he continued walking while the others stopped. "Now I don't want to hear anymore about it!"

"Gordon!" Susan started.

"I said I don't want to..." Gordon began to say before he walked right into a pool of water.

~~~~~~~~~~

"So Bob, what's been goin' down here at Sesame Street lately?" Clifford asked.

"Well, until today, everthing was going the same as normal." Bob told him.

"Well, I wish I could say the same, but with us things are never normal." Clifford said. "Everything always has to be crazy or blown up or somethin'."

BOOM!!! Crazy Harry blew something up after Clifford said blow up.

"See what I mean?" Clifford said before he crashed into an invisible wall.

~~~~~~~~~~

"Everything is in place Baby Bear?" Elmo asked his lackey.

"Yes sew." Baby Bear said.

"Good, soon, there will be no one to oppose Elmo, and Elmo will rule the world!" The demon chuckled. "The end is now."

Beauregard

Reaction score
Ahhhhh! Crazy, funny, scarey stuff! And an awesome reference to What's on the Other Side! I love how Skeet is in all the fan-fics *Disney take the hint, dudes*

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
I loved Big Bird's "we don't hit people line" I was laughing out loud! And the interaction between Pepe, Rosita and Maria is hysterical too! Another great chapter Ryan! You portray the characters very well.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Just an idea for whenever the next chapter gets posted... You don't even have to use it if you don't need to Ryan.
But... Thinking of how funny/scary it'd be if...
Gordon and his party are in front of a giant pool of water, where Gordon already fell in, and then Dorothy shows up as the obstacle there.
The reason María's group ran into an invisible wall is cause Mr. Noodle's blocking their path.
Bob and his group were startled by the noises caused by Baby Natasha rumblin', stumblin', bumblin', fumblin' down to where they stand.

*Chuckling as he sees this playing out.
Like I said, just a few ideas, feel free to swipe 'em or not.

TogetherAgain

Reaction score
WOAH!

Love it love it love it very funny APPLAUSE!!!!! See? <applause>.

Loved Miss Piggy's line, loved the reference to What's On The Other Side, Loved Rizzo's line, loved the Crazy Harry bit, love the Pepe/ Rosita/ Maria bit, bottom line is I love all of it, and when can we have more?

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Well... I'd say that's up to you, seeing as how Bo already posted the next chapter also.

Beauregard

Reaction score
Weeeeell, I do have the makings of a new chapter to bargain with....