Fan-Fiction: The Revenge of Elmo

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Thanks guys! Will get to more later today! And Count, I swear you're pshycic!

BEAR

Reaction score
These last few chapters have been fun to read. I loved when Rosita goes after Pepe the first time and all he could say was "What are you doing?" I also thought the bit when Maria and Rosita are aguing over Pepe, and Big Bird speaks up and tries to tell Maria about politeness. That was one of the cutest/funniest/cleverest bits in the chapter. It is totally Big Bird to do say something like that. And Maria getting all frustrated and saying "Yes, I know Big Bird---." Brilliant! and thanks for playing Rosita to justice.

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Chapter 14: Fight!

Sam Eagle glanced at the monitors once more. Still no sign of any of the Muppets on Sesame Street.

They must have gone inside the castle. Sam thought to himself. I hope they're okay.

"Hey Sam you hungry?" The president asked.

"Only if you are Mr. President!" Sam said as he jumped to attention.

"Well you think there's any food around here?" He asked.

"Of course sir. Right this way!" Sam said as he led him up the stairs.

Then on the monitos something appeared on Sesame Street. A small magenta dot. Except, it wasn't a dot it was...

~~~~~~~~~~

"Where is everyone?" Telly said to himself, expecting an answer. "And what is this huge castle?!?"

Telly gazed at the castle of crayon wondering if his friends might be in there.

"Hmm. I hope they're not in there!" Telly said. "If they are, I'm not going in!"

"What are you chicken?" An aged voice said from behind him.

"If he is the weirdo sure would like him!" Another said.

"Do ho ho ho!" Both voices lauged at once.

Telly turned around, facing two old Muppet curmudgens. "Who, who, who are you?" Telly said frightened.

"I'm Statler!" The taller one said.

"And I'm Waldorf!" The short one said.

"Well what are you doing here?" Telly asked them.

"We're here to see what's going on! We were just minding our buisness on a beach in Jamaica," Statler said.

"When everthing turned to crayon!" Waldorf added.

"Then everything melted in the sun!" Statler continued.

"And then everyone left." Waldorf sighed.

"And no more bikinis!" They both said.

"Well, I'm Telly Monster. I live here." Telly told them.

"No you don't." Statler said.

"Yes I do!" Telly said. "Why would you say that?"

"Because in order to live somewhere you have to have a life!" Waldorf said.

"Do ho ho ho!" They both laughed again.

"Oh boy. What have I gotten myself into." Telly sighed.

~~~~~~~~~~

"Ow!" Clifford said. "My nose!"

"Clifford, are you okay?" Johnny asked him.

"If Johnny Fiama wants you to be okay, you'd better be okay!" Sal yelled at Clifford.

"Guys I'm fine. Chill." Clifford said as he looked in front of him. And saw nothing.

"Ker de Ciliffki bumpski into wall de dishapear!" The Chef said.

"What?" Bob asked.

"He said that there isn't a wall for Clifford to bump into!" Lew Zealand explained.

"Sure, and there's not a box around me right now either!" Clifford yelled as he was hoisted into the air in an invisible box.

"Clifford!" Bob yelled up to him. But before he knew it, he and everyone else were being trapped in the same boxes.

"Bob help me!" Zoe cried.

"Don't worry Zoe, I'll think of something!" Bob said.

"Hey who's he?" Lew asked as a human with a black mustache, and red suspenders approached the group.

"It's Mr. Noodle!" Zoe shouted.

~~~~~~~~~~

"Will someone get me out of here please?!?" Gordon shouted.

"Well, if you wanted to get out, you shouldn't have gone swimming." Beauregard said.

"Come on Count let's get him out!" Fozzie said.

"Yes, that's von, von good idea." Count von Count said as he and Fozzie grabbed Gordon's hands and pulled him out of the water.

"Thanks." Gordon said. "What a strange place to put a swimming pool!"

"MEEEEEEEE!!!" Beaker cried as he looked behind Gordon and saw a huge, orange, fin.

Just then, Dorothy jumped out of the water, but she was 15 times her normal size.

"It's Dorothy!" Ernie shouted.

"She must be 10 times her normal size!" Bert said.

"Actually, she's 15 times her normal size." Bunsen told him.

~~~~~~~~~~

"What is that noise?" Maria asked, already knowing that no one knew the answer.

"Don't worry my sweet! I will protect jew no matter what it is! Hokay?" Pepe said jumping in front of Maria spreading all four arms is protction.

"Aww, thank you Prawnie!" Rosita said as she hugged Pepe.

"Mios dios." Pepe sighed.

"BIG BABY! BIG BABY!" Animal shouted.

"What are you talkin' about man?" Floyd asked.

"Like I think he's talking about that!" Janice said as a giant baby crawled towards them.

"It's Baby Natasha!" Big Bird cried.

"But she's huge!" Snuffy said. "Bigger than me!"

"And I think she's hungry!" Dr. Teeth exclaimed.

"Cool!" Gonzo shouted.

~~~~~~~~~~
"Thank you Sweetums." Grover told him as he walked out of the hole Sweetums had blown in the bar. shortly followed by Piggy. "Aren't you going to say thank you Miss Piggy?" He asked her.

"Ha. As if. Moi does not give "Thank you's" to big oafs like him."

"That is not very nice." Grover told her.

"Get over it blue boy!"

"Sheesh." Kermit sheeshed. "Well, guys let's get going! Robin lead the way to Elmo's throne room."

Robin pointed straight ahead and said,"Alright Uncle Kermit this way!"

"Need a lift?" Sweetums said as he picked up Robin.

"Thank you Sweetums." Robin said.

"See, you could be nice like little Robin!" Grover said to Piggy.

"I could... Or vous could just leave moi alone!" Piggy shouted as she ran to catch up with Kermit.

Grover turned to Rowlf. "She is so mean!" He said.

"Welcome to my life." Rowlf replied.

Beauregard

Reaction score
Oh my gosh that is sooooo funny! Baby Natasha Huge! *snort*

And Count...how'd you do that mind reading thing???

BEAR

Reaction score
Once again, comedic brilliance!!! I loved Pepe's sigh when being squeezed once more by Rosita. Keep those bits coming. Also, Rowlf's "Welcome to my life" was classic brown ears. But the best part, to me, in this chapter was Telly's scene. POOR OL' TELLY!! I felt so bad for him. Great cameo opportunity for Statler and Waldorf and it is a great idea to put them against Telly's character. But here is my one question...Where are the penguins!!?? :zany:

BEAR

Reaction score
I enjoy every chapter. You are a great storyteller and you seem to make the best of all the characters.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Eh... Just read a lot, like all these fanfics.

Made sense of what Ryan was laying out. In a previous chapter, he said that Elmo had summoned Baby Bear to bring Dorothy, Mr. Noodle and Baby Natasha to greet the group.
That's three greeters from Elmo's band... Or three guards.

Then he mentioned the group found a staircase leading to three hallways and split them up into three bands, each taking one of the hallways.
So, makes sense that each group would encounter one of the guards.

And then, just match up the guards with what each group found in the hallways before the guards came.
Gordon fell into the pool of water, so it makes sense he'd have Dorothy there.
The invisible wall made me think of mimery, hence Mr. Noodle. And I commend on Ryan for having Bob's group lifted into invisible boxes. Nice use of mime magic, like Le Mime from Xiaolin Showdown on WB.
All María's group heard was crunching noises. The only guard left is Baby Natasha, so I thought she'd be coming in like a massive padded football player just coming down the field at anyone in its path.

But I like this chapter, and hope for more soon.

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Thanks so much everyone! I was going to post the next chapter, but Lisa hasn't read this yet. So I wouldn't want her to get behind.

Just kidding, I wasn't really going to post until I get home from the Fantastic Four. So expect more then!

Peace,
Ryan
theprawncracker

TogetherAgain

Reaction score
Excellent chapter, prawncracker! LOVED Statler and Waldorf, absolutely! Loved the invisible boxes, and the dialogue that went with them. Loved Beauregard's line, and "She must be ten times her normal size!" "Actually, she's fifteen times her normal size." That was pretty good. Gonzo's reaction to a giant hungry Baby Natasha was perfect. I loved the interaction between Grover and Miss Piggy. And Rowlf's line was great! ...althought I have to agree with BEAR. Where are the penguins? :smile: Kidding. You're doing a great job. More! More!
Um, let's see, I don't think I forgot anything... Oh, I probably did. But I don't know what right now, so that's all at the moment. Except of course for this: More please! Please please please please please!

BEAR

Reaction score
Actually, I thought it was a nice little surprise when you wrote the Telly scene, because I was just wondering where he was. It didn't make sense at the time that he wouldn't be with everyone else and so I thought maybe you just forgot about him. You gave him a special scene though, which was nice. He deserves it.