Fan-Fiction: The Revenge of Elmo

BEAR

Reaction score
TogetherAgain said:
Beau's right, you know. Crystal clear imagery and all of the characters perfect. I can't wait to see more!
Yeah, I must agree with the whole imagry thing. Most particularly the opening sequence with Sherlock. I could actually see this opening some kind of Sesame Street film.

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Chapter 4: Settling in.

Kermit had just finished "moving in" to Grover's geust room with Robin. While Sweetums had made himself at home on the pullout couch downstairs. And Rowlf pulled out his sleeping bag and pillow and claimed his spot right next to the pullout bed (he really hoped Sweetums didn't wake up in the middle of the night and step on him). Meanwhile Piggy was having an argument with Grover's Mommy about how her being a pig doesn't mean she should have to stay in Grover's pig sty of a room.

It was almost like being home.

Dinner this evening was wonderful, and Kermit reminded every one to tell Gordon and Susan thanks. Even Elmo, who almost forgot. Kermit got a weird vibe around Elmo, he didn't know why, but he did. But he just tried to think of something else, like what he was going to go show Robin first tomorrow, or what Piggy was going to do tomorrow. Sheesh. He thought. I hope she doesn't meet the oinker sisters!

"Uncle Kermit, I've brushed my teeth and I'm ready for bed!" The young frog said to his uncle.

"Alright Robin, climb in bed and I'll shut off the lights." Kermit told his nephew.

"Hey Froggy Baby!" Grover cried as he poked his head into Kermit's room. "Goodnight! Don't let the bed bugs bite! Oh, and if you need anything at all, Grover will be sleeping with his Mommy right next door!"

"Goodnight Grover." Kermit told his old friend.

Then Kermit the Frog turned off the light and he and his nephew, and everyone else in the house slept soundly for the rest of the night.

~~~~~~~~~~

"Everything is going as planned." The demon told himself. "Tomorrow Elmo will bring Robin the Frog to Elmo's World, and then Robin will be under Elmo's control! And then the world will belong to Elmo! Mwhaa ha ha ha!!!"

~~~~~~~~~~

"Thanks again for breakfast Mrs. Grover, it was delicious!" Kermit told Grover's Mommy.

"Yeah much better than what we get back home from the Swedish Chef!" Rowlf said.

Home! Kermit thought. He hadn't called Bunsen to make sure the house was still there! "Excuse me Mrs. Grover but may I please use your phone?" Kermit asked.

"Why certanly Kermit, you know your welcome to anything in this house!" Mrs. Grover told him.

~~~~~~~~~~

"Alright Beakie, just flip the switch, and our 'Muppet Lab's Turn Objects into Cheese' ray will turn this ordinary paper clip into a cheese whell! Oh I'm so excited. Flip the switch Beaker!" Dr. Honeydew told his assistant.

"Mee mo mo meep!" Beaker said as he flipped the switch and nothing happened. So he went to the front of the machine to see if there was something jammed inside.

Ring ring! Ring ring! The telephone rang.

"Hello Muppet Labs where the future is being made today!" Bunsen said as he answered the telephone.

"Dr. Honeydew it's me Kermit!" The froggy voice said from the telephone.

"Mr. Kermit sir! Are you enjoying your vacation?" Bunsen said as he leaned on the ray flipping the right switch shooting it off and turning Beaker into a cheese wheel.

"Yeah, it's great. How's everything there?" Kermit asked, worried about the answer.

"Oh everything is normal here right Beakie! Beaker? Beaker! Where'd he go? Well Mr. Kermit I seemed to have misplaced my Beaker. But yes everything is fine here, the Chef blew up the kitchen again, but Mr. Beauregard cleaned it up. Then Crazy Harry blew up the kitchen again, but Mr. Beauregared cleaned it up. Then Lew Zeland's boomerang fish broke a window, but..."

"But Mr. Beauregard cleaned it up." Kermit finished the sentence for him. "Okay Doc, just keep the house from burning down. Would ya? We haven't finished paying for it!"

"Of course Mr. Kermit you can count on me. Now if you'll excuse me I must go find Beaker!" Bunsen told Kermit as he hung up the phone.

~~~~~~~~~~

Normal. Kermit thought to himself. Unfourtunatly that story Bunsen told really was normal for the Muppets. "Well, whose ready to go have some fun on Sesame Street?"

"Yeah!" The others cried.

"Alright then let's get going." Kermit told his friends as they went out the door.

"Uncle Kermit, what are we going to do first?" Robin asked eagerly.

"I'm goin' to hang out at that monster clubhouse, sounds like fun." Sweetums said as he ran off.

"I'm gonna go play in the park." Rowlf said as he also left.

"Moi is going to go see what shopping oppurtunities there are on this street!" Piggy said as she pulled her credit card out of her purse and ran off.

"Well Robin I geuss that just leaves you and me." Kermit told his nephew. "So what do you want to do?"

"I want to go meet everybody on Sesame Street, then get a milkshake at Mr. Hooper's store," Robin said. "Go roller skating with Big Bird, have a snack with Cookie Monster, and then..."

"Don't forget about coming to Elmo's world!" The red monster said as he appeared out of no where.

"Oh I won't Elmo." Robin said.

Kermit felt that vibe again, maybe he shouldn't let Robin go. Maybe...

"What are you doing!!!!" Miss Piggy screamed.

"I was just twying to help!" Baby Bear said.

"How could you help me by putting peanut butter in my hair?!?!" Piggy screamed louder.

"Sheesh." Kermit said forgetting about his vibe. "Robin why don't you go play with Elmo while I go help Piggy."

"Alright Uncle Kermit see you later!" Robin called after his uncle.

Much later. Elmo thought. "Elmo's ready, is Robin?"

"I sure am, let's get going!" Robin cheered.

The young frog had no idea what he had just gotten himself into.

Beauregard

Reaction score
Oooh, I like! I'm gunna pull out some of my favorite points!

And Rowlf pulled out his sleeping bag and pillow and claimed his spot Bwo-yeah! Now this I can se! Rowlf really is the kind to grab a sleeping bag and camp out of the floor. Wow! Awesome!

"Alright Robin, climb in bed and I'll shut off the lights." There is nothing in teh world liek Kermit and Robin. Awww...

"Grover will be sleeping with his Mommy right next door!" Now this line was Grover all over. I heard it perfectly in his voice!

He hadn't called Bunsen to make sure the house was still there!

...he went to the front of the machine to see if there was something jammed inside.... No, no, no! Beaker!!!

"Oh everything is normal here right Beakie! Beaker? Beaker! Where'd he go? Well Mr. Kermit I seemed to have misplaced my Beaker. But yes everything is fine here, the Chef blew up the kitchen again, but Mr. Beauregard cleaned it up. Then Crazy Harry blew up the kitchen again, but Mr. Beauregared cleaned it up. Then Lew Zeland's boomerang fish broke a window, but..." Whoo! I loooooved this!!!

"I want to go meet everybody on Sesame Street, then get a milkshake at Mr. Hooper's store," Robin said. "Go roller skating with Big Bird, have a snack with Cookie Monster, and then..." Robin, robin, robin! Wanna hug and squeeze him!!!

"What are you doing!!!!" Miss Piggy screamed.

"I was just twying to help!" Baby Bear said.

"How could you help me by putting peanut butter in my hair?!?!" Piggy screamed louder.
*snort*

The young frog had no idea what he had just gotten himself into.

Noooooooooo-oooooooo-ooooooooo!

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
I love this story! I'm not sure what my favorite line is, there are so many good ones! Keep it coming!

Vic Romano

Reaction score
Man oh man oh shovitz this is a good one! 2005 is certainly shaping up to be the year of Fan-fics!

TogetherAgain

Reaction score
You can say that again, Vic.

I LOVE IT! I really do. I absolutely LOVE it! But now I'm worried sick about Robin! (hm, fanfics have been doing that to me a lot lately) So let's get some more story, come on, keep it coming, keep it coming....

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Chapter 5: The Torment Begins

"Come on, Elmo can't with Robin!" The beast told the young frog.

"Me either!" Robin said to Elmo. "So where is Elmo's World anyway?"

"It's on the top floor of this next building! Here we are!" The demon said.

There it was. The building where a plot to bring about the end of the Earth, and Robin was about to enter it.

~~~~~~~~~~

"Piggy, I can't believe you karate chopped Baby Bear!" Kermit told Miss Piggy.

"Ooo, that little bear makes me so mad! I don't care if his parents sue me! Moi is a diva, the court most certanly can't send moi to jail." Piggy said.

"Piggy, don't worry, I don't think the bears will press charges." Kermit reassured her.

"Vous really think so Kermie?" She asked.

"I know so, I've already apoligized to Mr. and Mrs. Bear for you Piggy." Kermit told her.

"Oh thank vous Kermie!" She hugged him. "Now if vous will excuse moi, I have to get back to my shopping!"

"Alright Piggy I geuss I'll just go see everyone on the street then." Kermit said as he realized Robin went with Elmo. He felt that vibe again. "Sheesh. I hope Robin's okay."

~~~~~~~~~~

"Robin welcome to Elmo's World!" The red demon told the little frog.

"Wow!" Robin exclaimed as he looked at all the furniture drawn by crayon. "Did you draw all of this Elmo?"

"Yep, Elmo did it all when he got to Sesame Street." He explained. "Why doesn't Robin have a seat while Elmo gets us some snacks!"

Robin looked ahead of him and saw a green armchair that seemed to be made just for him. He walked up to it and hopped in.

That was a mistake.

As soon as Robin sat down in the chair hand restraints came out of the arm rests and base of the chair and prevented Robin from moving.

"Hey, what is this?!?" Robin cryed.

"A trap." Elmo said as he walked out from behind the chair. "And Robin has fallen right into it. You see Robin, Elmo is really the greatest evil the world has ever known. I was released from my eternal rest fifteen years ago. And now I'm here to take over the world!" The demon explained to his prisoner.

"Take over the world!?!" Robin said. "I won't let you!"

"It's to late for that. In fact, Robin is going to help Elmo." Elmo snickered.

"No, I'll never help you, you're evil!" Robin said as he began to cry.

"Why thank you Robin. But let's get to the point. Baby Bear!" Elmo called.

"Wight hewe Elmo!" Baby Bear said as he wheeled in something under a tarp.

"Good, now, Elmo is going to give Robin a quadrolobal brain probe." The beast told his sobbing victim.

"A what?" Robin managed to say.

"A quadrolobal brain probe. I take out your brain, wash it, polish it, then I'll put into that tank over there." Elmo said as he pointed to a jar already labeled "Frog Brain."

Robin had made a puddle on the floor by now. "But if you take my brain how can I help you?" The frog asked hoping Elmo hadn't thought about that.

"It's simple, after Robin's brain is Elmo's, I'll place this remote control inside in place of the brain. That way Elmo will be able to control Robin!" Elmo told him.

"NO! Please don't take my brain!" He cryed. "Please!"

"It's to late for that! Baby Bear bring me the quadrolobal brain prober!" Elmo called to his lackey.

"Yes sew!" Baby Bear said as he removed the tarp and positioned the machine over Robin's head.

"Now!" The demon ordered.

"NO!!!" Robin cryed.

~~~~~~~~~~

"Well Ernie, Bert, thanks for the tea, but it's getting late. I have to go get Robin from Elmo's." Kermit told the duo.

"Are you sure you know how to get there?" Ernie asked

"Not really." He admitted. "You guys wanna come?"

"Alright, I can eat my oatmeal when we get back." Bert sighed.

The three of them walked down Sesame Street as the sun began to set. It reflected off the trashcans at first, then moved to the windows, then finnally set on Sesame Street. As soon as the sun set the street lights came on, except one. But of course it didn't come on, Biff and Sully were still working on it. Kermit had forgotten how much he missed this place, it was magical.

Wouldn't it be wonderful, he thought. If Robin and I could live here? Maybe not, what would the gang do with out me. He recalled the time he wished he were never born, and found out what it would be like. So he banished the thought of moving to Sesame Street. For now.

"We're here Kermit!" Bert told the frog.

"Do you want to go in?" Ernie asked.

"No, let's just call up on the intercom." Bert answered.

"Okay." Kermit said as he pushed the red button on the intercom and said, "Um, Elmo, it's Kermit, Kermit the Frog. I'm here to pick up Robin."

"Oh hi Mr. Kermit, Robin and Elmo are on their way down!" The demonic voice said over the intercom.

"Oh good." Kermit said.

As Elmo and Robin walked out the door, Kermit felt the vibe, but stronger than ever before. And he knew something about Robin was different, he couldn't put his finger on it, but somehow he knew.

"ReAdY tO gO uNcLe KeRmIt?" The young frog asked.

"Robin?" He asked. "Are you... Okay?"

"FiNe UnClE kErMiT, jUsT tIrEd." The frog told his uncle.

"Okay... If you're sure." Kermit said, still feeling his vibe.

"Bye Robin, Ernie, Bert, Mr. Kermit! See you later!" The demon said. My plan is working perfect. Perfect. He thought as he went back into the building to plot the rest of his revenge.

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
This is so good! I am just so amused right now! I love it!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Goooood job Ryan. Just hope that puddle at Robin's feet was from his tears and not...
Also, did you mean to type Robin's lines with every other letter capitalized? Are you trying to have Robin send some covert message? Or is it that I'm reading too much into a possible subliminal control by the author of this story?

theprawncracker

Reaction score
The Count said:
Goooood job Ryan. Just hope that puddle at Robin's feet was from his tears and not...
Also, did you mean to type Robin's lines with every other letter capitalized? Are you trying to have Robin send some covert message? Or is it that I'm reading too much into a possible subliminal control by the author of this story?
Yeah, Count the puddle's from his tears. And yes Robin's lines have every other letter caps because he's under Elmo's control and his brain is a computer. Oh, and yes you are now under my power!