FanFic Characters

RedPiggy

Reaction score
Gosh, I hardly have any.

The only ones that come to mind is Crooner Fraggle (a Fraggle living in the 16th century, IIRC, a descendent of Minstrel Fraggle -- the first Fraggle in my ficverse, who I kinda imagine as Cantus crossed with Elvis, as he's not laid back and specifically obtuse) and, well, Princess Gwenalot if you count an in-universe fictional character we never really see as an OC, LOL. Both of them are from Elder Clan Chronicles.

Lola p

Reaction score
Would it be possible to add some of my own?

Star- A mysterious fragglet that fell from the sky. Her aperance is a dark purple blue color, and silvery hair.

Midnight- Daughter of Princess Luna and an unknown colt, she is a princess and heir to the Equestrian throne. However, when her mother decends into chaos and madness (becoming Night Mare Moon) she is sent to live on Earth by her aunt, Princess Celestia. The specific place? The Muppet boarding house. Through this, she starts to learn the true meaning of friendship, and how to accept herself.
Aperance: Dark purple (almost black) coat, with an electric blue and black mane.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hmm, haven't updated this in ages.

Lola, Star and her parents would be welcome, when you finish your fic LMK to add it to the library.

Vincent L

Reaction score
This is really helpful, thank you.
Jimmy and Leaper are so common I thought they were official characters at one point (of course a Muppet Wiki search turned out empty).

Twisted Tails

Reaction score
My OC characters in my fan-fic Remebering Jim Henson are:

Humans:
Trish - best friend of Amy and Beth. She is a Muppet fan and deterimes to be gifted in music and laughter. She cares about friendship, not fights or treasures.

Amy - Beth's sister and Trish's best friend. Very attletic and energetic with her strength, but sometimes gets her friends into conflicts. Makes friends with Gobo and maybe Wembley.

Beth - Amy's sister and best friend of Trish. Like Boober, she is not really into silly games or songs. She loves to help her parents with the laundry and cooking. The problem is her friends want to be just herself and what she should really be.

Lisa - Coming up soon! She is a fan of Robin the Frog, because she believes he is so cute. Will appear later in the stroy, but I don't what chapter right now.

WebMistressGina

Reaction score
I wasn't even aware that this list existed! Well then, could I add in my own two sense for the record?

So far, I actually just have the two fictional characters (that I am prepared to let you know about)

Muppets/Whatnots

Amanda Cosgrove - business/office manager at Cosgrove Cool Pool in Hollywood, CA. She helped Scooter and her father organize teh 7th annual Cool Pool tournaments that were hosted both at the Muppet Theatre and Cool Pool; is Scooter's love interest

First Appearance: Eight Ball Rhumba; first in the Pool Hall Series

Chase Cosgrove - owner and manager of Cosgrove Cool Pool. He is Amanda's father and decided to let her run the 7th annual pool tournament. Was first approached by Scooter in allowing the Muppet Theatre host the tournament.

First Appearance: Eight Ball Rhumba

I actually do have about 3 to 7 more characters, however I haven't introduced them yet! LOL

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
What about all the other Muppet OC pool players who were part of the tournament WMG?
BTW: Sorry for calling you WMG... Is just that I already have the name Gina associated with the human OC created by that fan of Newsie's in her own fic series.
BTW2: Which I hope she catches the renewed of this and adds her own characters.

Yes, the main list should be updated, but I kind of like everyone chipping in with their contributions like this as it gives us a bit of insight into their own creations.
:batty: So did she post what Amanda looks like yet?
No, we're still waiting on an update to 7 Ball.
:batty: Rats and bats.
:shifty: You called?
:cluck: henpecks the rat.
:shifty: Okay okay, you coulda just said that in the foist place. Sheesh. *Leaves.

Slackbot

Reaction score
Y'know, this is the kind of thing that would work in a fan wiki. Is that a workable idea, a wiki for Muppet-inspired fancruft? Has this been done in other fandoms with any success?

Lola p

Reaction score
I agree with slackbot. That is an awsome idea.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Dunno. I kind of know that there are Wikis for established franchises that have a nod towards their respectively established fannen followings like the Castlevania Wiki, but nothing in great detail like this thread and the FLI like we have here at MC. Maybe a Wetpaint Wiki would work like the ones for MopFam and/or CCC but I'm unknowledgeable in setting those kind of things up. Heck, I don't even have anything for my own Numbervania pet project.
:batty: Keep working on it, it's starting to take shape.
Thanks buddy. So er yeah, hope that answered something.