FanFic Characters

DramaQueenMokey

Reaction score

WebMistressGina

Reaction score
What about all the other Muppet OC pool players who were part of the tournament WMG?
BTW: Sorry for calling you WMG... Is just that I already have the name Gina associated with the human OC created by that fan of Newsie's in her own fic series.
BTW2: Which I hope she catches the renewed of this and adds her own characters.
WMG is cool with me! Cause, it rhymes, you know.

Oh yeah. I did forget about those guys. I will go look them up and add them.

:batty: So did she post what Amanda looks like yet?
No, we're still waiting on an update to 7 Ball.
:batty: Rats and bats.
:shifty: You called?
:cluck: henpecks the rat.
:shifty: Okay okay, you coulda just said that in the foist place. Sheesh. *Leaves.
I meant to respond the first time you asked and I forgot. :embarrassed:

Yes, I did describe Manda way back in....I think chapter 1 of 8 Ball, when she comes into the cantina while Scooter, Fozzie, Rowlf, Piggy, and Gonzo were having lunch. IIRC - she's slightly lighter in color than Scooter (I think a solid yellow?), with long red hair that's usually in a ponytail, and green eyes.

BTW - I started up the next chap in 7 Ball and then got distracted by a book of all things. But it was a good book! I have another article revision tonight, but hopefully I can work on that when finished.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Sounds good to me bosslady. Oh, and that Ru woman snuck in a new chapter and another little oneshot if you're interested in that kind of stuff.
:news: Ah, cross-promotion!
*A giant cross falls, toppling the reporter.
:batty: Oh, another cross? *Counts them, unphased by the mere trinket.

newsmanfan

Reaction score
-------------
Er...to post my own OCs, which are so numerous I never bother to track them beyond the story in question (unless I have plans for them to pop back up somewhere), I'd have to sit down and reread EVERYTHING and make a looong list...so not now, sorry. Frog knows I have little enough free time to WRITE as it is, especially with the nasty weather making my house unlivable! (YOU ever try to write in a 90 degree room? Not productive.)

Eventually I will do what I can; if anyone wants to use one of my OCs please just PM me. Generally I have no problem with it as long as they're kept in character.

------------

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
No problem, when you can is perfectly fine, and if you feel it to be too tasking you can focus the main characters you've developed. This was just another pet project on one of those days I was bored, but am glad people have found useful.
*Chucks throwing star cookie at the Martians. :zany:

newsmanfan

Reaction score
Blue: Mm. Coo-kie. Mn. Aww.
Pink: Coo-kie? *pokes it dubiously* Coo-kie...draw? *tries handing a crayon to the cookie* Mn. Nope. Nooope nope nope nope. Not draw.
Blue: Coo-kie...drib-ble? *offers basketball to the cookie* Aww...nope.
Pink: Nope nope nope nope.
Blue: Coo-kie...

:insatiable: COOOOKIEEEE! AHHHM NOM NOM NOM!

*they stare at Cookie Monster*

Pink: Awww...Coo-kie...sing?
------------