FanFic: Forgotten Wishes

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
The little details... Amazing how much they add to help finish off a grand work. And the way the last lines were redone, it flows much better into what we'll witniss in Remembering the Good Times We've Had.

Few corrections:
Shakespeare
oblivious
uncocked the gun and put it back in his (or its) holster.
negotiations
disappeared
"chards", though it more aptly applies to broken glass or jagged pieces, guess it could work... maybe "burnt rags of what were once Eli's jacket and shirt"?
couldn't hurt them any more than had tried with him? Needs something to make the expression understood clearly. Mayhaps "couldn't hurt them any more than others had tried to"?

As for Book 8... If you ask it, they will answer... A resounding Yes! Maybe wrap up the loose threads from the Muppets/BTTF crossover? As it leads into a nice little time-rippling effect to restore the goodness of present-day Hensonville? Something like that, or something else you may come up with.
UD: Thank you dearest Sara... Your stories have truly touched this non-existent black heart of mine.
*Bows before Sara.

ReneeLouvier

Reaction score
And don't you feel so honored, Uncle Deadly? All of this...just because of you, and my tiny little thought one day, while watching the Vincent Price episode of The Muppet Show:

I wonder what Uncle Deadly's wife would be like, if he had a wife?

I'm still honestly suprised about...all this that I've written. X_X 175,290 words...geezus.

I'm going to printing it out one more time (all 187 pages of it.) It's in a supertiny type 8 pitch arial. It's as tiny as I can read it w/o a magnifying glass. XD So...see how it looks, and try again with uploading it one more time to www.lulu.com and get it working right.

That reminds me...I desperately need to write the permissions to send to Disney for the story. I haven't done that yet. X_X God. Then I've got to work on cover art. I'm going to ask lowercasegods if I can use "Scooter's Dad" for the cover. Slightly altered to fit with the stories.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
UD: Yes... And I thank you for reuniting my Eleanor and I in the theater...

And I think that drawing would make a vonderful cover art image, modified as you see fit.
Good night.

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
Great ending sissy, I wish I could write more but I've barely had time today as it is, but I'm glad I at least got to read the end of it. Don't push yourself for the 8th book unless you really want to write it, I'd love to see more, but I know how hard it can be to come up with stuff sometimes. Anyway, great job, can't wait to see the book in print!

Smiles

Reaction score
Nice. You did a fantasitical job of tieing up all the loose ends. I'm looking forward to whatver you decide to write next.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Here's the second book of Sadie/Sara...

Such a lovely yet memorable moment at the end, Uncle Deadly searching his memories for that long ago time...

Loved this one too, this story helps bridge the gap between Bonds of Family and the other stories which were written before it.

9 novellas to while away the time.

newsmanfan

Reaction score
Wow...okay, I was terribly tickled at your inclusion of the Muppeteers as charatcers, and the explanation of the "puppet" Muppets was genius...and then you throw a curveball! The reactions to their deaths made me sniffle...and that's not easy to do. (I'm fairly jaded.) A powerful installment! The young man touching the Muppeteers before they die put me much in mind of the Reapers on "Dead Like Me." Eager to read more of this saga!