FanFic: Forgotten Wishes

ReneeLouvier

Reaction score
Thank you, I honestly wrote that as something of an ice breaker for all the sadness.

muppetwriter

Reaction score
That was impressive, Renee.:wink: I liked how you incorporated my character into the story like that. Being a photographer, your assistant, and Kevin's son is quite a full resume to hold up in one story.:smile: It also gives me a great idea for the Muppets/DC Comics story that I'm doing soon. All of what I'm getting from your stories is giving me good ideas to incorporate into my stories, as well as the stories of other members, including the one that Muppet Newsgirl has been doing recently.

That chapter was really a nice B-Day gift from you to me. Thank you very much, Renee.:wink:

ReneeLouvier

Reaction score
Thanks. I invisoned you as 16 years old, and boundless energy. :smile: But I realized you're now older then I am. (until August the 6th.)

muppetwriter

Reaction score
ReneeLouvier said:
Thanks. I invisoned you as 16 years old, and boundless energy. :smile: But I realized you're now older then I am. (until August the 6th.)
That's funny, because I've been telling everyone today that it feels so good to be 20 now. It was a nightmare for me in my teens (and it might be an even bigger nightmare in my twenties). I remember what life was like for me as a 16-year-old...Drama class, Spider-Man released in May (and grossing extremely in its first weekend), and some other stuff that I won't get into.

A lot of years and a lot of memories...and a lot more to come.:smirk:

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
OH... So that's who Sean or Shawn was. Nice encorporation of him into the story.
Rully good chapter, just serene in the emotions presented there in the park after Jim's and Richard's deaths... Keep it coming.

muppetwriter

Reaction score
The Count said:
OH... So that's who Sean or Shawn was. Nice encorporation of him into the story.
Yep, that's me (as a 16-year-old).:smile: It was R.L.'s thoughtful way of saying "Happy Birthday" to me.

And, according to most sources, the Irish spelling of the name "Shawn" is S-E-A-N. There are only a handful of people that I know who spell it that way whenever I tell them my name.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Good to know... That way I won't get it wrong should you decide to join the dorms.

ReneeLouvier

Reaction score
Can't write more tonight, but figured I'd give this for you guys to see:

Jay, otherwise known as Lowercasegods, drew this for me today!

"Scooter's Dad"

Personally....Sadie wouldn't look any better then if I had drawn her!!! Plus, it's just LOL so much!!!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Huh? Scooter's Dad? But isn't Sadie his mom? Unless it's a drawing of Richard...
BTW: Sadie's seen again in my fic's latest bit...

ReneeLouvier

Reaction score
Ooh! No, he didn't actually use Richard as his Dad. It's kinda a joke as Scooter clearly has yarn hair. XD He drew Sadie with normal hair, same color though, and same glasses/head as him. But she was holding a picture of Raggedy Andy in her hands.

Sadie is sitting on the couch, regular hair, holding up a picture of Raggedy Andy in her hands. She's saying: "When I was in college, I had a brief but passionate love affair with Raggedy Andy..."

Scooter's sitting on the stool, and he says: "Well, that explains why I have yarn for hair..."

I just about FELL out of my seat when I saw that picture!! If he's read my stories (not sure, as he hasn't commented) the "love affair" could be reffering to she is married to Richard, but had an affair with Rag Andy. (Dosn't seem right though.) Or that she just isn't married at all, and just basically had an affair with the rag doll for kicks, so to speak.

Either way, I LOVE IT COMPLETELY. It started, because I commented on his Lost Wilkins Coffee Commercial picture.

Here's the exchange during eariler today.

RL: This is the best ever. Sweet, simple, and to the point. Plus: Muppets and farting jokes. My favorite!

LCG: Thank you! It's good to hear from you again. Without Vic Romano around Muppet Central these days, it's been kinda lonely. I'm so glad you're still around, ReneeLouvier!

RL: Oh, and I'm hardly on DA anymore. I really just use MC a whole lot now. That reminds me, I need to update my stories. And place them in order too.

LCG: I'll keep that in mind. I'm actually glad to hear you're more on Muppet Central, since you're amongst the core few that I feel I kinda know on that site. I appreciate your thoughts on my work, too. The well's kinda run dry on Muppet cartoon ideas lately (though it will replenish soon no doubt) but I still try to whip off one every so often for people like you, Vic and Beauregard. You guys rule!

RL: Wow....I'm honestly flattered, Jay! Thank you!! Not to sound pushy or anything, I mean you have a life as well, but....I would love to see that anime picture of Scooter. Even if it's not done, I can mentally fill in the gaps I believe, and I would love to see just how it looked over all. I think I posted it in a thread on MC, but I'm not sure if you got it or not.

LCG: I'll see what I can do. To be absolutely honest, anime and I don't always see eye to eye. I've enjoyed a few offerings from that genre from time to time, but by and large I've avoided it since everyone else seems to be doing it these days, plus it seems to be flooding the animation/comic book industry. But I did once draw an anime version of the core Disney characters, so I may be able to whip something up for Scooter. Keep posted!

RL: That's awesome, and I just realized something. I'm not sure, but I don't think it was you who did the AniMuppets. http://e.deviantart.com/emoticons/f/faint.gif:eek: I think it was Vic who did that. But...wow, that's awesome man! I'll be happy with anything you draw. heck, even your sketches are awesome!

LCG: Come to think of it, it probably was Vic who did the animuppets. He's nuts for anime. As for me, you're more likely to find me doing cartoons about lesser known or long forgotten Muppet properties, like the Gorch characters or Sam and Friends. That's just where my interests lie, on the Muppet road less traveled!

RL: Anything with Scooter and I will gush till Gladys comes home! http://e.deviantart.com/emoticons/s/smile.gif:smile: You're a wonderful artist, Jay. (This is cornball, I know but it comes from the heart, trust me.) Never let anyone crush your dreams or anything. You're a wonderful artist and never let anyone else tell you differently.

That was all we spoke about. Then here comes me later tonight...BAM! Picture with Scooter and his Mom!! EEE!