FanFic: The Bonds of Family

ReneeLouvier

Reaction score
Well, that comment about the comics, was only made because I was thinking of comics like that, and because of your stories those were the two freshest on my mind actually!!

And the station being in San Fran, yes it was something of a minor reference.

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
You've done a splendid job Sara. You have every right to feel proud of yourself. It is a pity the final part of the saga cannot be included in the books but this will be better than nothing

Beauregard

Reaction score
Well...

I just read the whole story, so, where to start???

Hooper, I mean, Hopper, I mean Looper...I mean...

Scooter! SCOOTER!!!!

Jane Frog! JANE FROOOG!!!!!!!!!! KERMIT!!!! MAX!!!!! HOPPPPPPERRRRR!!! ELI! SCoooooooooooooooooTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sara! THis is amazing! I can't think of the best parts to tell you, but....but! It's all great!!!

Scooter..wow...SCOOTER!!!!

ReneeLouvier

Reaction score
Wow....I'm...floored...and...so flattered....

Now go read "Forgotten Wishes"!! I will complete all of the stories to read!!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hey Sara... Did you send out those letters yet? If so, then I wish you luck. If not... Well LMK.

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
I'm on the edge of my seat Sara. I'm absolutely thrilled for you keeping my prayers and hopes up.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Mmm... So here's the first book of Sadie's Stories...
Ah yes... Charming yet chilling return of Doc Hopper and his partnership with Eli Takashi.
The beginnings of that dark specter's vendetta against the Grosse-Hunt family.

And where Beth and Sara became sisters... Hope others find it and start down the thrilling endearing road that became a staple of the fanfic realm here on the boards.
8 enchanting tales.

BeakerSqueedom

Reaction score
WOW! O_O

HOLY SHMOKES!
I LOVED THIS!
Now to read your other ones. :big_grin:
I laughed and melted.
I pouted and bared my teeth!
I love the story dude.

:3

ReneeLouvier

Reaction score
Wow, thank you Squeakers! Is there anything particular you loved about this story? Cause I'm currently re-reading them myself to pick out any inconsistinces so I can correct it before I (finally) get the gumption to send out physical novellas of them to the mailing list.

newsmanfan

Reaction score
This is great fun! Now I want to read all the rest…

Eli threw me at first. My immediate thought was of Cancerman (aka Cigarette-Smoking Man) from the X-Files! WHO exactly is this guy? Original character or a tribute to someone else? Please enlighten…this reporter hates being ignorant about anything! And the red glove… Ha. “Red Right Hand” by Nick Cave and the Bad Seeds, anyone? Milton reference? Hmm…wonder how a Muppet “Paradise Lost” would go…

“Not going to take this sitting down on the lilypad”…priceless!

I love that Piggy was willing to move to the swamp…although I doubt that would have lasted long. I don’t think Prada makes hip-waders. And she even swam through icky swamp water for him! Now that’s love… Also liked the friendly ragging the guys give Scooter over his new girl.

And Wilkins and Wontkins! I just recently read through Jim Henson’s “Designs and Doodles” book. Wouldn’t have caught the ref otherwise. The bit with the gossip chain of Muppets listening in on Sara and Scooter’s “private” conversation was perfect.

Eager to read through the next part. Geez, I have so much to catch up with here…