FanFic: The Predicament

muppetwriter

Reaction score
The Count said:
Hey Sean, sent you an E-mail reply, hope you find it.
I found it. Thanks, Count.:smile: I'll probably be sending you another sometime soon.

ReneeLouvier

Reaction score
I am sorry to say, but my story will have to be post-poned until I am able to recover from a minor burn to my hand. Due to it's postion, it is painful to type for more then a few minutes at a time, thus hindering the writing process.

As soon as possible I will continue my story from where I left off. Again, sorry about this, but it is hard to ignore a throbbing, stinging pain in my hand when I type.

If you are easily squemish, please do not look at these pictures. They are not horrible, but they are representation of a bodily injury.

1st Picture
2nd Picture

Description: This weekend I was cooking some chicken, and my necklace fell off of my neck, and as I grabbed for it, the area between my middle and ring fingers (around the web between the fingers) hit the edge of the hot pan, and the oil burned the small area on my palm (about the size of a dime) before I was able to wash it off, and stop the burning.

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
Ouch! That looks so painful! It's an awful spot to have a burn too, I can understand why typing would be difficult for long periods of time! I hope it heals quickly while I patiently await more story!

ReneeLouvier

Reaction score
muppetwriter said:
Man! I love the recent few chapters that were posted, Renee! The story is beginning to go into that same dramatic direction that your "Sadie Stories" went into, which is pretty cool. You are the true master when it comes to writing dramas...no joke!:wink:

Can't wait to read more.:smile:
Thank you so much, MW! Maybe we can have Queens of each catagory. XD Drama, Ushy-Gushy, Comedy, Sci-Fi, and so on.

ReneeLouvier

Reaction score
redBoobergurl said:
Ouch! That looks so painful! It's an awful spot to have a burn too, I can understand why typing would be difficult for long periods of time! I hope it heals quickly while I patiently await more story!
Thanks, and it does hurt a lot. I'm making sure I keep it nice and bandaged, as I still have to work of course. :wink: But do not fear, I will not forget this story. To be honest, I'll probably adding a little bit each day on the story (in my WordPad file), and I might post a chapter while it's healing. But I won't be able to do a whole chapter in a day like before, until it heals.

ReneeLouvier

Reaction score
*bump* Got a few small questions before I can really continue on with the story, like help for some ideas and such.

1) I noticed that Convincing John's tail hair (?) dosn't match his head. Perhaps he dyes it? I dunno.

2) I forgot the name of the cavern where the Fraggles go to get married. (Beth used it in her stories I believe.)

3) Any nitpicks from the medical community? Or those who have something of good knowledge about medicine?

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
I called it the Cavern of the Sparkling Lilies, and actually it was a cavern where they go to declare love for one another. They could get married there, but I had the Fraggle Five get married in the Farmhouse so Silly Creatures and other Muppets could attend. Hope that helps!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Can't rully help with Convincing John's hair/tail color.
The medical aspect, from what I passingly know of it, is coming along quite well.

And if you need help with anything Fragglish, I suggest you consult the Chris Rose's Fraggle Rock Page link at www.punchandjewelry.com, it's pretty much the most complete FR site I've visited.

crazed gonzo fa

Reaction score
Sorry to get off subject. I was just wondering, has anyone ever done Dark Crystal fanfic?

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Not that I know of... But MuppetWriter's using characters from Labyrinth in one of his upcoming Muppet/Marvel/DC crossovers.