1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

Fanfiction: The Fraggle From Outer Space

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by Gold Demona, Jan 30, 2008.

1. Gold Demona

Gold Demona Active Member

Any new readers out there?
    GopherCoffee likes this.
  2. RedPiggy

RedPiggy Well-Known Member

Still waiting for an update :p
    GopherCoffee likes this.
  3. The Count

The Count Moderator Staff Member

You know... Was wondering what happened to Goldie Fraggle. Also curious to know what other fics you may have/be working on. I still rully liked your Gargoyles fic, dunno if it's posted over at fanfiction.net.

Thanks for popping back into the forums GD.
    GopherCoffee likes this.
  4. Gold Demona

lol, an update on what? The story's done. =P
    I have no intention of writing any more to this.
    All my writing effort is going into a series of fantasy novels I'm trying to get together. :coy:
    GopherCoffee likes this.
  5. ZeppoAndFriends

ZeppoAndFriends Well-Known Member

Right here! This is a really good story! Have any others planned?
    GopherCoffee likes this.
  6. mostlikemokey

mostlikemokey Active Member

Hello! I know this story is a few years old, but I thought I'd bump it up for us die-hard fraggle fans. Some great Boober moments are in here, and to prove that this is a writer with true talent, there is also an OC romance that actually works. Wow. So read! Gold Demona deserves the highest praise!
    GopherCoffee likes this.
  7. JayceeFraggle

JayceeFraggle New Member

I read this on Fanfiction.net shortly after I discovered Fraggles last summer and it blew my mind! Yay happy Boober!
    GopherCoffee likes this.
  8. DrDientes

DrDientes Active Member

Thank you mostlikemokey for reviving (or whatever) the story! It's beatiful!
    GopherCoffee likes this.
  9. muppetfan24/7

muppetfan24/7 Well-Known Member

Same here! Gold Demona deserves to have praise on this fanfic. Great song choices and oh my gosh I am sure I read this before, but I LOVED it.
    GopherCoffee likes this.
  10. KissesToKermie

KissesToKermie Well-Known Member

Loving the fanfic, enjoying the songs, and most of all, excited to get to know Goldie! You developed her character very, very, well. I patiently await your next post ;D
  11. mostlikemokey

I'm pretty sure it's finished.
    GopherCoffee likes this.
  12. Gold Demona

*dusts herself off*
    Wow, I haven't been in here in years.
    I just stepped in to see if this fic is still getting any attention.

My goodness, I wasn't expecting to see so much praise for it. =D
    Thank you guys so much! I'm so glad you're all still enjoying it even though it's been so long since its completion. =)
  13. The Count

The Count Moderator Staff Member

Heh, if you think that's something, I spent the week rereading your Gold Demona fic and added it to my faves.

Glad you're still with us here at MC. Oh, and you might want to check the new 2014 FLI thread for all the updates since the last time you were here. :jim:
  14. mostlikemokey

Glad you're back, GD!