Farewell Farah and Michael

Drtooth

Reaction score
I have to say this, and I appologize in advance...

What Michael Jackson allegedly did was still under debate. it wasn't clear if he did it or not. Anna Nichol outright, clearly, purposefully, married a rich old guy so she could take all his money when he died. And years of movies and TV shows always taught me that the hussy playing with an old man's heart for monetary gain is a character to be shunned.

Honestly, after a while, I think she was actually murdered by that guy who's name I can't remember that has custody of her child. I feel sorry for the baby, never knowing it's mother... but considering that group of people who values money over a human life, that's about it.

bazooka_beak

Reaction score
I personally don't think he did anything wrong to those kids. I think he was basically just a big kid, and simply wanted to play and have fun like he couldn't when he was their age. He probably didn't think there was anything wrong with having a big sleepover. Maybe he did something as simple as tickle one of them, and they blew it out of proportion. I'm not saying it's not weird at all, but I do kind of relate to him in that he simply wanted to continue enjoy parts of childhood, embracing his inner child, and being called a freak or immature based on that.

Kiki

Reaction score
I personally don't think he did anything wrong to those kids. I think he was basically just a big kid, and simply wanted to play and have fun like he couldn't when he was their age. He probably didn't think there was anything wrong with having a big sleepover. Maybe he did something as simple as tickle one of them, and they blew it out of proportion. I'm not saying it's not weird at all, but I do kind of relate to him in that he simply wanted to continue enjoy parts of childhood, embracing his inner child, and being called a freak or immature based on that.
I have to admit, I do agree with you there. The fact that he didn't really have a childhood, touring and recording and all, had something to do with the situation.

The Shoe Fairy

Reaction score
I just heard that ABBA may be reuniting for a Michael Jackson tribute. I don't know how true this is though.

MJTaylor

Reaction score
michael jackson rully was one of the only musical legends who was still around. now we're stuck with all that stupid boppy pop crud like taylor swift and miley cyrus that people call music. and before we all know it, they'll all be out of the music industry anyway because, hopefully, those dumb 8-13-year-old girls will relize that the music they listen to sucks. michael jackson was the KING of pop. and he had good music. looks what's happened to pop now.
I like Taylor Swift!

Drtooth

Reaction score
michael jackson rully was one of the only musical legends who was still around. now we're stuck with all that stupid boppy pop crud like taylor swift and miley cyrus that people call music.
If I have one problem with the music industry today, it's the blurring and obscuring between record labels and entertainment companies, mostly Disney. They basically have... how do I explain it... reserved spaces for pop stars to be, all very generic. The buzz of who's going to be the next fill in the blank pop star and all that. They basically make TV shows as a delivery system... It's like what they did with the Monkees, only without their wit, charm, and talent.

Jackson was a powerhouse, even when he was part of a group. I don't think we'll see anyone like that for a while.

Yorick

Reaction score
It's so refreshing to read all the kind comments about MJ here. You all ROCK! On the memorial concert today, (during a performance where Usher sang "Gone Too Soon") they showed a picture of Jim and Kermit greeting Michael. It seemed like an off camera moment, and it brought more tears to my eyes for both of them. And that was before Usher (whose music I don't know very well) gave the song a very emotional ending. Words can't describe how moving this MJ tribute show was today.

It will replay in an hour and a half on channel 4 in my area.

Drtooth

Reaction score
Anyone else disgusted that the tabloid celebrity media, who actually tried to be respectful for a week, is still digging up as many crackpot conspiracy theories and hateful dirt as possible? I stand by my hate of the tabloid media... they take good, lovable celebrities and make them hateful monsters, and take hateful monsters and make them lovable celebrities.

Nick22

Reaction score
Anyone else disgusted that the tabloid celebrity media, who actually tried to be respectful for a week, is still digging up as many crackpot conspiracy theories and hateful dirt as possible? I stand by my hate of the tabloid media... they take good, lovable celebrities and make them hateful monsters, and take hateful monsters and make them lovable celebrities.
i try to just ignore all that crud. but you're definitely right. they were respectful for a little, then went back to be, well, unrespectful.

Drtooth

Reaction score
i try to just ignore all that crud. but you're definitely right. they were respectful for a little, then went back to be, well, unrespectful.
Exactly... we have the 15 theories on his death (too bad we didn't hear them a while before, or we could've done something) and crazy crap about his personal life. And these are the same exact people that make shallow, untalented, rich twits that should by all logic be shunned (Paris Hilton and Anna Nichole for example) lovable. And they turn the hard working talented people we love into hateful homophobic, antisemitic, racist child molesting, cult following monsters. I still think those two hecklers in the Michael Ricards comic club things were planted by TMZ.