1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Christmas Music
    Our 17th annual Christmas Music Marathon is underway on Muppet Central Radio. Listen to the best Muppet Christmas music of all-time through December 25.

3. Sesame Street Season 48
    Sesame Street's 48th season officially began Saturday November 18 on HBO. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

fav muppet?

Discussion in 'Classic Muppets' started by prototypebeaker, Jul 10, 2002.

1. prototypebeaker

prototypebeaker New Member

who's your favourite muppet? mines beaker and the swedish chef.

2. Billy's Girl

Billy's Girl New Member

Sweetums - because he is so big and lovable!!!! And Janice because she is extremely cool!!!

3. Aerosmith

Aerosmith New Member

Gonzo, Beaker, and Animal.

4. monkeymuppet

monkeymuppet New Member

I love Sweetums and Scooter so much. Sweetums is like a big teddy bear that you just want to hug.

Adios,
    ~Megan~

5. AbbessBryony

AbbessBryony New Member

Rizzo and Gonzo. A talented comedy team.

6. BorkBork

BorkBork Member

Aaah-Niiiih-Maaaahl!!!!! :D

/Anders

7. radionate

radionate New Member

Muppets are like Lay's Potato Chips, I can't have just one!

8. Salmoto

Salmoto New Member

If I had to pick two from the old cast it'd be Gonzo and Rowlf, if I had to pick 2 from the new cast it'd be Pepe and Sal.

9. statler&waldorf

statler&waldorf New Member

Statler and Waldorf of course. Also Gonzo, Rawlf, Fozzie Sweetums, Kermit, Bunsen and Beaker... I think I'll quit listing, let's just say I love them all.

10. matleo

matleo Active Member

Dr. Teeth. He's such a beautiful puppet and a great character.

11. floyd pepper

floyd pepper New Member

Sgt. Floyd Pepper and The Swedish Chef are 2 of my favourites...

12. fluffmuppet

fluffmuppet Member

I'd have to say GONZO (of course). I also like Pepe the Prawn, Animal, Floyd Pepper and Janice! Rully!

BorkBork, I could help but notice on your avator, but is that a character mix of Animal, Miss Piggy and Gonzo? That looks neato!

13. Drtooth

Drtooth Well-Known Member

Do I have to pick Just one?

Fozzie, Gonzo, Kermit, Beaker, Dr. Teeth, Janice, ANimal, Floyd, Zoot, Manah Manah, Satler, Waldorf, Piggy, Pepe, Johnny Fiama, Sal, Link Hogthrob, Dr, Strangepork, uh... I'll get back to you on this.:confused:

14. Drtooth

I can't list them all, because I like them all! I can't choose a favorite. But I'll tell you this:

The only characters I do not like in the entire Muppet cannon are Zoe and Lulu of Sesame Street.

15. radionate

radionate New Member

What's wrong with Zoe? I think she's pretty cute, and they need more female muppets, and Fran Brill does a great job!

16. MIKEB97

MIKEB97 New Member

I like Oscar the Grouch, the Count, Ernie, Bert, Cookie Monster, Grover, Big Bird, Snuffy, Kermit, Fozzie, Animal, Pepe, Rizzo, Gonzo, Rowlf, Miss Piggy, Hugga Wugga, Beaker, Bunsen, and the Swedish Chef.

17. Drtooth

I'm not saying I hate her, I just don't get her. Granted, we need more female monsters, and Fran Brill is great. But keep in mind, she has some pretty stong compitition. Besides, I never quite got the character myself, it seems like she was introduced to have Elmo talk to someone. And I like Prarie Dawn much better, any way. Zoe has no real character flaws, so she doesn't have as much joke potential. Prairie however, is so perfect, everything always goes wrong.

18. beaker

beaker Well-Known Member

BEAKER
    PEPE
    DIGIT
    SWEDISH CHEF
    CLIFFORD

(runners up: Telly, Tutter, and Wembley)

19. beaker

beaker Well-Known Member

Sesame needed some BIG changes in character placements, thankfully that came in 1993 with the introduction of great characters like Zoe, Rosita, and Baby Bear. Zoe rocks, so does Grundgetta. We need all the female Muppets they can dish out, as there hardly is any

20. Crazy Donald

Crazy Donald New Member

Oh jeez... what a hard question! There are so many I love.

Crazy Harry (or should I say Crazy Donald :) ) would have to be my first favorite. I also always had a fascination with all the big monsters, too, like Doglion, Big Mama, Sweetums, Thog, etc...