fav muppet?

Drtooth

Reaction score
Once again, Zoe I do not hate, just she isn't my favorite. I said i don't like her as I'm fairly ondifferent (but it's a great puppet and puppetry) But we do need more girls on the street, though. Zoe is a good character as a little girl, Lulu is kinda annoying (though her obsession with pretzels was funny) Grungetta needs to be on the show, Alice Snuffleupagus was seen only once in the last few years, The owner of the Furry arms (Sherry something?) disapeared with the rest of the street (that was introduced in the mid 90's) and Natasha has a high standing. Most of the others were phased out with other characters. Like Polly Darton (must be her bust), Clementine, Rodeo Rosey, Natasha's mother Ingrid (?), Gladys (her puppeteer passed :frown: ), and so on and so forth.

I'm sorry if I offended any Zoe fans, maybe, like Elmo, I'll learn to like her.

doctort13

Reaction score
I luv them all!

But if made to choose one...

Oscar the Grouch wins everytime.:big_grin:

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
(Kermit- can't really count him though, too easy), Gonzo, Pepe, Scooter, Janice

Janice & Mokey's Man

Reaction score
Mokey and Janice---please don't ever make me choose between 'em!! I-I--I just couldn't!!

:eek: :eek: :eek:

(talk about self-destruction...)

And The Count is my fave from SS, and I also love Flange Doozer and Sprocket...okay, enough for now, lol.

(And I'm so sure people are faintin' over my first 2)

beaker

Reaction score
>>>Mokey and Janice---please don't ever make me choose between 'em!! I-I--I just couldn't!!<<<

now I know janice is taken by floyd, but in the Muppet canon,
who is Mokey with? Couldnt be Boober, as he seems to afraid of things.

Drtooth

Reaction score
I'm not sure. I think Mokey's more in love with Boober, than Boober is with Mokey.

But come on. Even us frumpy worry warts need love too!

Janice & Mokey's Man

Reaction score
I dunno, she and Gobo sure have some excellent moments and questionable behavior. :wink: (not "naughty", just stuff that makes ya go "hmmmmmmm...")