Fave user?

HPDJ

Reaction score
Who's your fave user? Mine has to be Beauregard. How about you??? :confused:

DanDanStrawberry

Reaction score
I have lots of favourite users, it's really hard to pick a favourite when you know so many fabulous people on MC. Personally I'd pick Dee, Kathy and Beth because they're awesome. Also Beau [who is blushing somewhere now] is awesomely funny.

JaniceFerSure

Reaction score
fav. MC posters

Awww thanks Dan,you pretty awesome yourself.Personally,I have lots of favorite posters and they should all know who they are LOL.Seriously,here's a listing of most of my favorite posters:

• Kyle(Erine)
  • Kevin(Fozzie Bear)
  • Beauregard
  • McFraggle
  • Dan(Tutter)
  • Kathy(Katzi)
  • RedBooberGirl(Beth)
  • HeraLiramber
  • Erin(Don'tLiveonMoon)
  • Princeton(Brian)
  • Manda
  • Ryan(Ryhoyarbie)
  • Ryan(Docnzhoss)
  • Eduardo(Count)
  • Dante
  • VicRomano
  • Christyb
  • Andy(AndyWanKenobi)
  • David(Gorgon Heap)
(just to name a few)

Katzi428

Reaction score
OK...let's see.(this is a tough choice. And I hope I'm not hurting anyone) :
Beth (Redboobergirl)
Dan(Tutter)
Kyle (Erine)
Kevin (Fozzie)
Dee
Ed(the Count)

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
Gosh, I made three people's lists! I'm going to get a big head! Just kidding, for me it would have to be:

Kathy (katzi428)
Dee (JaniceFerSure)
Dan (TuttertheMouse)
Beauregaurd (did I spell that right? usually I just call you Beau)
Lisa (TogetherAgain)
Christy (ChristyB)
Kevin (Fozzie Bear)
Kyle (Erine)
Ed (The Count)
Vic Romano

They're in no particular order, but they're all people I've gotten to know pretty well around here so far and they're all really fun! Don't worry, if you're not on my list, doesn't mean I don't like you, just means I don't know you that well yet, but I will someday! Yea Muppet Central!!!!!

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
TuttertheMouse said:
I have lots of favourite users, it's really hard to pick a favourite when you know so many fabulous people on MC. Personally I'd pick Dee, Kathy and Beth because they're awesome. Also Beau [who is blushing somewhere now] is awesomely funny.
Dan! When did you become a senior member? Did I miss it??? Congrats!!! (I'm horribly embaressed if I already congratulated you on this and just forgot, but I don't think I had yet)

Vic Romano

Reaction score
Oh man, there's too many to list.

JediX was one of the first to talk to me on a regular basis.
Frogster and I have an outside friendship of MC and have talked on the phone. We met on MC, but we've got a lot in common and I have fun talkin' to him.
Beau, because he's everybody's friend! But he's actually a good guy and he's been very helpful and kind and even inspirational. He's also very funny.
Christy is so nice and helpful and is my online mom, but she's also good for listening. She made an absolute amazing speech about Jim and gave me public thanks and that made me feel really special. And she's a great writer.
Kyle (Ernie) is a good guy and I really enjoy reading his posts. He's very funny and we enjoy playing "Kitty Canon" so anyone who digs that game is a very cool guy.
FISHN'WOLF and lowercasegods are two very cool guys too. I really respect everything they say and I will pay very close attention to any threads they start or post in.
Bobhopesite is a great guy, and I don't think he's given enough credit. A lot of people seem to dump on him, but he's very kind and I dig him.
Beebers said I was cute so that puts her way on top of the list!
Whatever is very sweet and came to my defense once on a thread and has always been someone I saw as a wise original member here, so she gets very high recognition too. The same goes for JaniceFerSure,, I'm flattered I made her list.
Geez, too many to list; Tutter (Very very funny guy), RedBooberGirl, Ryhoyarbie, Docnzhoss, Manda, Katzi, The Count, Frogboy (Jamie) Uncle Deadly, Skeeter Muppet, McFraggle, Gorgon Heap, Fozzie Bear, these are all tremendously cool people and I hope I'm not leaving anyone out.

But if there was a fav, it'd be Phil for starting this site... let the brown nose jokes begin.

Katzi428

Reaction score
Vic Romano said:
Oh man, there's too many to list.

But if there was a fav, it'd be Phil for starting this site... let the brown nose jokes begin.
Thanks for putting me on your list Vic! :smile: You're one of my faves too!
(And you're not a brown noser for putting Phil on your list. :wink: He belongs on everyone's lists!)

Vic Romano

Reaction score
Hey, when you're cool, you're cool, and you're cool Katzi!

sugarbritchez

Reaction score
I think for the most part that EVERYONE here at MC are great!

Kev is an awesome guy with many talents...plus one of the first that ever talked to me on here.

ChristyB is really sweet and kind hearted

Beau is funny and always keeps us laughing

Although I don't know everyone on here like I used to.............I think everyone is equally on the top of my list just because we share one major thing in common...........Loving Muppets!