Fave user?

christyb

Reaction score
Oh wow, I'm honored. Everyone for their kind words about me.

Vibs- The girl I successfully muppetized
Beau- My buddy who helps me get nothing done
Vic Romano- The speech couldn't have been possible w/o you!
Fish'n'Wolfe- eh you know why buddy :wink:
Katzi- You're such a sweet heart...

This is gonna take me forever, I'll just list your names.... Redboobergurl, The Count, Whatever, Ernie81981, Janicefersure, Tutterthemouse (Dan), Frogster, Docnzhozz, Oh I give up. I love you all!!! Hehe I tried.

ryhoyarbie

Reaction score
My favorite poster on here...why me of course!!!

ryan

FISH'N'WOLFE

Reaction score
Thanks everyone,

Off the top of my head;

ChristyB: Yes I do, you know why too. :wink:
Beauregard: MC wouldn't be what it is without you here.
Vic Romano: You're a dog's best friend, LoL.
Buck Beaver: Three words: Wealth of knowledge.
Boober_Gorg: Wouldn't have been able to get into trading without you.
Whatever: It's always fun having you around on here.

And of course everyone here is swell, I could go on and on.

HeraLirambar

Reaction score
I like so many people here, Beauregard, Vic Romano, Fozzie Bear to name a few. As for my absolute favorite- well, dang, have I made it obvious enough yet? :crazy:

:flirt:

Ziffel

Reaction score
I haven't been here long enough to really have any specifics, but that's good because you all are fine people with fun, interesting, and upbeat posts. It's so great to talk about the muppets (especially classic Sesame Street which I love and miss enormously) with other muppet fans. I also like the happy family atmosphere and camaraderie. Everyone is made to feel special here, as it should be since everyone IS special , as Ernie and Mr. Rogers taught us (Mr. Rogers with his, "You make every day special. You know how. By just your being you" and Ernie when he was feeling down and Bert cheered him up and then Ernie cheered any sad viewers up by saying, "So smile. You're a very special person too. Like me. Kee hee hee hee hee").

TogetherAgain

Reaction score
one favorite user?
I'm so terrible with favorites. I really have trouble ranking my own preferance.
I mean... my favorite food is peanut butter, but... favorite user? Why do people have to ask such difficult questions?

I love EVERYBODY! :flirt:

...well ok I'm sure if I thought about it enough I could pick like a top fifteen, but that brain power is currently being used to convince myself that I do not have to go to the bathroom. (all the water is turned off in my house right now. no toilets work. oy..........<crosses legs>)

theprawncracker

Reaction score
I gotta say I can't pick just one favorite.:smile:

I love reading posts from Beau and Vic. Ernie and Fozzie are great to, and Tutter and Vibs are always fun, and the Count is awesome and ChristyB. RedBooberGirl, Ryhoyarbie, Bobhopesite, McFraggle, TogetherAgain, you're all awesome!!!:big_grin: Oh and of course I love me...:flirt:

unclematt

Reaction score
The person I disagree with most is also one of my favorite posters. Cantus Rock mad props to you. Even though we agree on almost nothing I know we are always cool with each other.

Other Mentions: Beauregard, Vic Romano, TuttertheMouse, Fozzie Bear, TogetherAgain, bobhopesite, christyb, JaniceFerSure.

You are all awesome and gave mesome great advice and taught me so much about the Muppets.

DanDanStrawberry

Reaction score
redBoobergurl said:
Dan! When did you become a senior member? Did I miss it??? Congrats!!! (I'm horribly embaressed if I already congratulated you on this and just forgot, but I don't think I had yet)
Lol. I missed a few people, so I'm going to start my list again...
Vic Romano said:
Tutter (Very very funny guy),
Katzi428 [Kathy]
JaniceFerSure [Dee]
Beauregard [.....?]
RedBooberGurl [Beth]
TogetherAgain
Docnzhoss
unclematt
Vibs
Christyb
Vic Romano