1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Favorite Cookie Monster Moments

Discussion in 'Classic Sesame Street' started by TravellingMatt, Aug 17, 2002.

1. Oscarfan

Oscarfan Well-Known Member

Ssetta was most likely referring to the sketch where Cookie Monster imagines a cookie for his birthday.
  2. Drtooth

Drtooth Well-Known Member

The Let Him Eat Cake special:

The fact that he'd eat the ENTIRE STREET like that and have the self control to try very hard not to eat the cake is just one of the best attributes of Cookie's personality.
  3. ISNorden

ISNorden Active Member

Then again, a very early episode centered on Cookie Monster minding the store for Mr. Hooper...and keeping a promise not to eat any of the cookies in stock. Our favorite monster kept the letter of the promise, despite growing hungrier on the job: he eats first other food items, then non-food trappings at the store, then parts of the store itself. Mr. Hooper returns to find everything except his cookies gone--and CM has the chutzpah to ask for the cookies as dessert. :insatiable: I forget how the store was returned to normal at the end of the show, but Mumford was on the scene then (so I suspect his magic was involved).
  4. muppet maniac

muppet maniac Well-Known Member

I just found the episode SesameMike was talking about, the one with Cookie being left in charge of Hooper's, from the German adaptation of Sesame Street which was originally a dub of our Sesame Street:

http://www.jaydio-presse.de/Websites/SS/Episoden/70er-033.php

I hope we get to see this and everything else that's on there up on Youtube someday.