Favorite episode of all time

stephenjlizard

Reaction score
I have a hard time with this one. I keep watching the seasons, and every other episode for me has its little moments. They're all so good, lol!

dinoboy

Reaction score
Favorite Fraggle Episodes

I do remember watching this show, and I have one of the DVD's I do have a few favorite episodes.

There was one where Red discovers a legendary sea serpent inside a pool.

There was another episode where a blob enters Fraggle Rock and eats up all the fraggles except Boober. It's up to him to rescue his friends, and he does this by telling jokes to make the blob laugh soo hard, that his mouth opens and the fraggles escape.

The funny episode of the toe ticklers (caterpillars)

The Bells Of Fraggle Rock (Christmas Episode)

And both my sister and I love that song that Mokey teaches Red "See the Beetle Sitting On A Stone" Turns out to be a type of tongue twister.

G-MAN

Reaction score
My favorite episode growing up was "The Day The Music Died", but I also liked the episodes with Mudwell and The Mean Genie ("Gone But Not Forgotten" and "Wembley And The Mean Genie" respectively)

Nurse Wembley

Reaction score
Hmm... thats such a tough choice. While I am partial to Wembley (naturally) I have to say I would vote for anything with Convincing John or Cantus.

Pork

Reaction score
Mokey and the Minstrels was a great episode

Fragglemuppet

Reaction score
Well, I know I already mentioned Mokey's Funeral here, but let me say that I watched it again yesterday for the first time in a while, and I had a renewed appreciation for it! I think it may have moved up the list of my favorites...

And Ed, if I could just make a couple of small corrections. In, I believe the episode is called The River of Life, Doc is considering making the deal with an industrial waste plant.
Also, not sure if it was you or Dinoboy that said this, but in Boober and the Glob, the large glob that entered the great hall was swallowing doozers, as opposed to fraggles. Sorry, just wanted to clear up the confusion.

ShiveringCactus

Reaction score
Hmm, I think my favourite is 'A Friend in Need'. (I love Sprocket!)

I also really like 'Boober's Quiet Day'.

Pork

Reaction score
yeah, they are both really good episodes.

doozersticks

Reaction score
it's hard to say...There were so many good episodes of that show..

Princeton

Reaction score
I have quite a lengthy list

*Boober's Quiet Day- I know a lot of you don't care for Sidebottom, but I think this episode is great. Really, Sidebottom isn't the focus of the episode. You have a wildly fanciful plot that is told very well, and you can expect that to carry the episode on its own. Granted, this formula doesn't work often, but "Boober's Quiet Day" nails it.

*Manny's Land of Carpets- I love the dead-on assumption that media affects all of us. In this episode, the Fraggles are so tuned in (pardon the pun) to Doc's radio that it almost sperates them. Like I said, it points out so clearly how much of an effect media has on society.

*Wembley's Wonderful Whoopie Water- This episode is gold from top to bottom. Wembley makes a great discovery, screws up because of it, and yet is willing to sacrifice himself for his best friend. A gem of an episode.

*Doozer Is As Doozer Does- Quite possibly my all-time favorite Doozer episode. A glorious representation of how easy it is to succumb to peer pressure. Dave turns in a great performance as Wrench in a great great episode.