1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Favorite Fraggle?

Discussion in 'Fraggle Rock' started by alyteima, Jan 22, 2009.

1. OLumeVaSti Member

Boober is definitely my favorite. I kind of have the same personalty. A close second for me would be, Wembley.
  2. muppet baby Active Member

ok i have to say that it is across beteen read and wiblsly .

They are both so cute and sweet and wibsly just seems like a cuddly teddy bear LOL . i hope that makes sense of saying it in that way LOL .

All the fraggles are some of the best charitors i think every made for tv in General . you have watch them anywehre and not be afaid of content and funny for kids and adtultes hehe
  3. trice204 New Member

My favorites have to be Mokey and Red. The main reason is they both have beautiful singing voices. But if I had to choose between the two, through it would be a little difficult, I would have to go with Mokey, because she is a little like me. A dreamer.
  4. Redsonga Active Member

Maybe but I wouldn't know:coy:. I've never heard of radishes doing that :3.
    I just hate when anyone says to be dreamy or spacey you have to be 'on' something. It's just not true:excited:
    That's like saying Wembley is only hyper because he eats too much sugar...

I think one of the things I like about Red is the bright color contrast of her hair and fur, it really matches her personality...