1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Favorite Jerry Nelson Character

Discussion in 'Henson People' started by Drtooth, Jul 11, 2002.

1. Drtooth

Drtooth Well-Known Member

Since today (or yesterday or when ever, depending on when you read this) is Jerry's Birthday, I'm going to rehash the Richard Hunt question.

For Me, I'd say, Sherlock Hemlock, Mumford, Herry, Biff, and Count on Sesame Street, Crazy Harry, Lew Zeland, Sgt. Floyd Pepper, Louis Kazzager, STatler (techincally correct, he originated the role, and he continues it) on Muppet Show, and Gobo on Fraggle Rock. I can't say Scred, though since I haven't seen any SNL Muppet sketches.
  2. furryfella

furryfella New Member

Herry for me without a doubt!!!:)
  3. monkeymuppet

monkeymuppet New Member

On the muppet show I love Robin and Floyd. "Breathe through the key hole, turkey dog!"
    On Sesame Street my favorites are Biff, Fat Blue, and the Two-Headed Monster.

Adios,
    ~Megan~
  4. Drtooth

How could I forget Fat Blue and Robin!?!? And the two headed monster's first head.
  5. matleo

matleo Active Member

Floyd: One of the best Muppet Characters ever!!! Brilliant design, great writing and Jerry Nelson's voice. you can't miss.
  6. Drtooth

I forgot Little Jerry too. Everytime I do one of these lists, I always forget one.

Jerry, I think, does the most incidential characters of all the Muppeteers. He was a witch doctor, a moose, an announcer, various vegetables, the Ghost of Christmas Present, and so on and so on.
  7. MIKEB97

MIKEB97 New Member

The Count, Floyd Pepper, Herry Monster, Mumford, Statler, Snuffy (When he originated the role) and Crazy Harry are my favorite Jerry Nelson characters.
  8. EmmyMik

EmmyMik New Member

I love Gobo and the Trash Heap (with both of those characters, you have to wonder "How does a voice like that come from a man like that?", it's just amazing what he can do!), as well as Scred...
  9. Count Von Count! Ah, ah, ah! :D

And probably like Emmy, Gobo and Marjory would follow. :)
  10. CarburetorJane

CarburetorJane New Member

"Man, Jerry's just awesome."

^^That was often heard while listening to my friend's Muppet CD she had made by another friend this weekend. My favorites are Gobo, Floyd, and Scred. That guy is truely gifted in the throat department, I can tell you.
  11. crazy ernie

crazy ernie New Member

you forgot a cartoon charecter jerry voiced, private public's dad on sheep in the big city
  12. Jackie

Jackie New Member

Too many to choose from! Gobo is one of the top ones though!
  13. Joggy

Joggy Member

I love Gobo, Floyd (maaaan), Sred, and Herbert Birdsfoot!
  14. Jackie

Jackie New Member

And the Count! Ah ah ah! Such a cool character. My cousin was over yesterday and he was getting bored with the "Batty Bat" sketch but i was loving it! LOL!
  15. Traveling Matt

Traveling Matt New Member

Yeah, way too many! But Gobo and the Count would be my favs.

- Billy :cool:
  16. EmmyMik

EmmyMik New Member

I think you need to get a new cousin. This one seems broken...
  17. Jackie

Jackie New Member

Think I can trade him in for an Invisible Spray Fozzie?
  18. Gentle Giant

Gentle Giant New Member

I like Mumford and Herry on SS and Robin and Floyd on TMS
  19. Skeeter Muppet

Skeeter Muppet Active Member

Robin, Gobo and Floyd.
  20. Billy's Girl

Billy's Girl New Member

My fav would have to be The Count and also the Two Headed Monster because I like the fact he and the late, great Richard Hunt performed him so well together!!!