Favorite Late-Night Talk-Show?

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Reminds me of the time we were watching Bill Nye the Science Guy in school one day and he kept throwing things off the top of a building; each thing he threw off was bigger than the one before, and the last thing he threw was a TV set, and right before he did that, everyone in class was like "NO! NOT THE TV!" *Crash* "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!"
Yeah, I watched him before in science class, too! Always a lot of fun!:smile:

Speed Tracer

Reaction score
Does anyone remember Conan's sidekick, Andy Richter? He was on the show from 1993 to 2000. He's the star of shows like Andy Richter Controls the Universe, Quintuplets, and Andy Barker P.I., none of which were very successful (as they were all canceled), but they have their cult followings. It recently struck me that Richter would be the perfect guy to replace Conan when Conan replaces Leno in 2009. He's definitely in a league all his own... his brand of humor is definitely unlike any other, and I've no doubt that he can carry his own talk show. What say you?

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Yeah! I remember him! he awesome! I think they Should actually let him be the replacement for Conan! I like both shows at end, but not the one in the middle very much at all.:stick_out_tongue:

Speed Tracer

Reaction score
There is the issue of Richter not really being a huge name... but neither was Conan when he started.

Teheheman

Reaction score
Actually, I think that the person that should replace Conan is Carson Daly, either him or Michael Ian Black. What they SHOULD do is do what they did for the Late Late Show and hold auditions for the spot for a certain amount of time and then announce your host or something like that.

Daniel

Speed Tracer

Reaction score
Ugh. I can't stand Carson Daly.

I'd be all for it if Michael Ian Black replaced him. It just feels right to me that Richter replace Conan.