Favorite Late-Night Talk-Show?

Teheheman

Reaction score
Like I said, it seemed to be all of a sudden because I remember going to bed one night, and was about to turn the TV off, and it was on Carson Daly, and it was his monolouge and whatever else he did, and all of a sudden I thought "Man, when did Carson Daly become funny" because he was never really that funny, but all the sudden his shows became pretty good. I don't know either if I would like for him to take over for Conan, but seeing as how they are moving Conan up to take over for Leno, it would be only fitting for Carson to take over for Conan. Although, Michael Ian Black is probably one of the most qualified(since they can't get Jimmy Kimmel) for the job. Nobody here has mentioned the other finalist for the Late Late Show job. DL Hugely, Damien Fahley, heck if they can get him, maybe even Craig Ferguson himself. MAYBE they could try and talk Craig Kilborn into doing it, there are SO many possiblities for Conan's job. BUT, like the presidential elections, it's too early to pick front runners for the job.

Daniel