Favorite Muppet Show Monster

Rizzo

Reaction score
I don't consider Animal a monster...
Well, I mean he's a monster (And one of my all time favorites), but when I read "monster" I assumed they meant the type with a human inside a giant costume.

The Flying Sheep

Reaction score
I don't consider Lenny the Lizard (Character not the User) a monster. He is one of the animals. Animal, Gonzo, and Beauergard are labed" ?" in the speices department.

Janice & Mokey's Man

Reaction score
Originally posted by swedish chefs
I don't consider Lenny the Lizard (Character not the User) a monster. He is one of the animals. Animal, Gonzo, and Beauergard are labed" ?" in the speices department.
Well, Animal's a humanoid like the rest of the Mayhem, just more "primitive" and wild. Beau, to some of us, is of the mold/rodentia family, while Gonzo will always be pure "?", no matter what ludicrous things "MFS" may suggest...

P

Philip Kippel

Originally posted by swedish chefs
Well, Lenny Lizard does have "monsteresque" features...and he often performs with the monsters/frackles and he's often seen with the monsters/frackles.

He also evolved out of a frackle from "The Great Santa Claus Switch".

So, to at least a small extent, Lenny can at least be considered as a semi-monster.

The Flying Sheep

Reaction score
Okay, you got me there.

But Then again,Gonzo evolved from Cigar Box in GSCS. ( i have to see that!)

Drtooth

Reaction score
On the Muppet show, I'd have to say Sweetums, Big Mama, Luncheon Counter monster, Thog, and Dog Lion. I don't count Gonzo, Animal, Lenny, and Uncle Deadly because they are not monsters.

As for Sesame Street, Cookie, Grover, Telly, Herry, Sherry Netherland (?), Frazzle, Two Headed, Natasha, Rosita, and Elmo are my favorites. Well, recurring monsters anyway.

Frackles...Well, I like them all, really.

P

Philip Kippel

Originally posted by Drtooth
On the Muppet show, I'd have to say Sweetums, Big Mama, Luncheon Counter monster, Thog, and Dog Lion. I don't count Gonzo, Animal, Lenny, and Uncle Deadly because they are not monsters.

As for Sesame Street, Cookie, Grover, Telly, Herry, Sherry Netherland (?), Frazzle, Two Headed, Natasha, Rosita, and Elmo are my favorites. Well, recurring monsters anyway.

Frackles...Well, I like them all, really.
Well...then lets at least consider Lenny and Gonzo as "frackles"...or at least semi-frackles.

Frackles are also "monsters", though.

Drtooth

Reaction score
Gonzo would be included if Frackles are included as Monsters.

Cuz I di say ALL of them.