Favorite Muppet Show Monster

punkNpuppets

Reaction score
Originally posted by Drtooth

As for Sesame Street, Cookie, Grover, Telly, Herry, Sherry Netherland (?), Frazzle, Two Headed, Natasha, Rosita, and Elmo are my favorites.
that's pratically all of them

P

Philip Kippel

Gonzo would be included if Frackles are included as Monsters.
The frackles ARE monsters...they're just smaller, friendlier, more fun-loving and not as frightening (or as "violent") as Gorgon Heap, Beautiful Day, Behemoth, Big Mama, Carl, etc.

Thijs

Reaction score
Sherry Netherland (?)
who is Sherry?

I don`t think frackles are monsters. Frackles are Frackles. And Gonzo is a frackle too. And Lenny is a lizard. If Lenny is a monster, Kermit is a monster too!

I love all of the monsters, but Doglion the most. He looks sooo cool! Who performs him anyway? I saw the Cloris leachman ep. for the first time last week, and it sounded like Jim`s voice.

I don`t think Seetums is that sweet by the way. He plays a scary creature many times. And only seeing those yellow eyes...brrrr

Drtooth

Reaction score
Originally posted by Tommie
who is Sherry?
Sherry Netherland was a short lived character who appeared from 93-97(?) when they expanded sesame Street's street to go around the corner.

SHerry Owned the Furry arms hotel. If I can remember, she's a pink monster with a yellow nose, 1950's style woman's glasses, and a blue behive hair do!