Favorite NON-Henson puppets???

Joggy

Reaction score
Dutch TV has always had cool puppet shows in the past. My favorite was "Fabeltjeskrant" (Fable Newspaper). It had all these colourful felt animals who lived in The Great Animal Forest. Mr Owl read what happened in his Newspaper, and the animals would act it out. Often it resembled happenings in the real world, such as discrimination. And every time something new would happen - a new restaurant would be opened or the Beavers would invent a new machine for them to explore the Third Animal Forest, etc...

Beauregard

Reaction score
I apsolutly adore the Thunderbirds.

They are sooo well puppeted and such nice storys and Penelope is sooo English without having to drink tea twenty-four hours of the day.

punkNpuppets

Reaction score
I loved all the UTUT puppets, even Mrs. McMerchury, even though she sometimes got annoying. She really resembled Sam from Today's Special, possably his sister. They should do a special Today's Special (no pun intended) where Iggy, Jacob, Gloria, Holly (real person), and Mrs. McMerchury go to the Today's Special store and Mrs. McMerchury tells them how she's the security guards sister.

Salmoto

Reaction score
I'm going with ALF too. He's one of my favorites, but I also like seeing him in those 10-10-220 commercials. Since his show is off the air and it isn't on in reruns. Seeing ALF anywhere is good.

Well, the most recent one was pretty funny.

ALF: How do you like this shirt?

Some sports guy not worth caring about: It's too loud.

ALF: (speaking softly) How do you like this shirt?

Also he was a riot at the NBC reunion where he was seated between this CNBC guy and David Hasselhoff.

punkNpuppets

Reaction score
what muppet workers were on TS and UTUT? Iggy kind of reminds me of Kermit (both green reptile/amphibians who act like humans)