Favorite Palisades PVC

What PVC are you looking forward to most in the first set?

• Miss Piggy in bath towel on scale

Votes: 4 4.8%
  • Gonzo with balloons

Votes: 16 19.0%
  • Sam the Eagle

Votes: 5 6.0%
  • Thog

Votes: 20 23.8%
  • Mahna Mahna

Votes: 36 42.9%
  • Snowths

Votes: 3 3.6%

• Total voters

Drtooth

Reaction score
It looks like Manah Manah, so far out of all those polled, is the most popular choice. I can't blaime tham. Sure I'm excited about Gonzo, but there is soooo much Gonzo stuff out there. This would be the ONLY Manah Manah. As for Piggy, so far she's the furthest one in the polls. My personal list (from most wanted to least) is:

Manah Manah
Snowths (you can't have Manah Manah without Doo doo doo doo doo)
Thog
Sam
Gonzo (but only cause I want the more obscure ones)
and Piggy.

Bathrobe and scale? Just not too excited about that.

Hat Sharpener

Reaction score
Originally posted by Aerosmith
They will probably be packaged the same way as The Year Without A Santa Claus PVC's.
Um... I appreciate the response, but I haven't a clue how these were packaged. I'm more of a Muppet fan than a figure collector - thought my co-workers might argue otherwise... :smile:

- Derek

beaker

Reaction score
Why am I not surprised the most obscure Muppet planned is always the one we look forward to most from Palisades?

Drtooth

Reaction score
Originally posted by beaker
Why am I not surprised the most obscure Muppet planned is always the one we look forward to most from Palisades?
Obviously, Piggy Kermit, Gonzo, and Animal you can get just about ANNNY where! Manah Manah, Snowth, and Thog toys do not exist until now!

Personally, I was looking forward to the obscure, and Muppets tonighjt characters (plus Fozzie, my fave).

I only got Kermit and Piggy, cause they were on sale (that, and I was waiting for Pigs in Space Piggy and Reporter Kermit).

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Hat Sharpener

All of the PVCs listed in the pole will come together in a set. It's the only way they could make the obscure ones. That was some of the thought behind starting the PVC line. I forgot what the price will be. Something like twenty bucks? I don't know. They are likely worth it!

BTW - I voted for Thog!

Kedrick

Reaction score
I'm looking forward to the whole set, but Miss Piggy is the fav. I'm a sucker for anything featuring that Porcine Princess Picture of Perfection!!! :smile:

Clint

Frunobulax

Reaction score
What I want to know is...what the heck are Mahna-Mahna and the Snowths going to look like from the waist down? WHAT DO THEIR FEET LOOK LIKE?

Frunobulax

Sir Didymus

Reaction score
I voted for Gonzo with Baloons. Mainly because I LOVED Gonzo in The Muppet Movie, and The Baloon scene is my favorite. I also think Piggy with towel and scale will be cool. Mana Mana also sounds great!

Jake