1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Christmas Music
    Our 17th annual Christmas Music Marathon is underway on Muppet Central Radio. Listen to the best Muppet Christmas music of all-time through December 25.

3. Sesame Street Season 48
    Sesame Street's 48th season officially began Saturday November 18 on HBO. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

Favorite Palisades PVC

Discussion in 'Action Figures' started by Phillip, Oct 23, 2002.

?

What PVC are you looking forward to most in the first set?

1. Miss Piggy in bath towel on scale

4 vote(s)
    4.8%
  2. Gonzo with balloons

16 vote(s)
    19.0%
  3. Sam the Eagle

5 vote(s)
    6.0%
  4. Thog

20 vote(s)
    23.8%
  5. Mahna Mahna

36 vote(s)
    42.9%
  6. Snowths

3 vote(s)
    3.6%

1. scarecroe

scarecroe Active Member

So when's Palisades gonna show the first photos of the new PVCs? I want my Mahna Mahna!

2. frogboy4

frogboy4 Inactive Member

...do do do do do! ;)

3. GWGumby

GWGumby New Member

The magic 8 ball says "All signs point to Toy Fair next month."

4. scarecroe

scarecroe Active Member

When is Toy Fair?

Or to put it another way... when do I get to start looking online for pictures from Toy Fair?

5. Lu775

Lu775 Member

Toy Fair

Feb.16th, I believe is when it starts....

6. Thog

Thog New Member

Lu775,
    Where did you get you avatar pic from? I loved watching that show when I was little. I had forgotten about it until I saw the pic. But I can't remember the name of if.

7. Lu775

Lu775 Member

I'm glad you like it! :)
    It's a pic of Jeremy the Bear. (or Barnaby in the UK, and Colargol in France).
    It was a very cute stop-motion animation show. I loved it when I was a kid. I haven't seen it in ages!
    I got the picture from this website.

8. Thog

Thog New Member

I haven't see it in years either. I had told people about it before and they all just thought I was crazy.

9. Lu775

Lu775 Member

No, you're not crazy. It really did exist!
    (Wouldn't it be cool if they would release it on dvd? It would never happen, but I'm just sayin' it would be cool if it did) :)

10. Thog

Thog New Member

11. SuperGrover

SuperGrover Member

I remember The Polka-dot Door & that strange purple-ish character that would bound around outside the window. Shaking her violently, "Wait. What's that, Marigold? Oh! Marigold says it's the Polkaroo!"

12. GWGumby

GWGumby New Member

"How do you do?"
    "Polkaroo!"

Man that show creeped me out.

13. Lu775

Lu775 Member

I had a friend that dated the Polkaroo.
    And yes, we teased her about it mercilessly. :p

14. Stryder Wolfe

Stryder Wolfe New Member

oh I would so want to meet polkaroo....wonder if he could get people cameos in polka dot door?? Is that show still on even??

I didn't know it was only in Canada...I always though I could watch it in the states too....

15. Thog

Thog New Member

I live in the sates and I could watch it, only because I lived close to the border of Canada. My all time fave show from Canada was the Edison Twins, which they also showed on the Disney Channel here a few years later. But then again The Racoons were good too.

16. Lu775

Lu775 Member

The guy that played the younger brother on the Edison Twins (the one that wasn't a twin) was in the Rocky Horror show here in Toronto for years and years, Saturday nights at the Bloor Cinema.

17. Thog

Thog New Member

And to think, all this time I was worried he was sleeping in a gutter.:D