Favorite Sesame Street Books

Dantecat

Reaction score
That's True Gee Bee.I don't have a favorite SS Book at all.One of my favorites are The SS Cookbook.

erniebert1234ss

Reaction score
Suck up...

I don't remember half the books being mentioned. But I DO know that the SS book club is still kicking! Go to www.ctwbooks.com and see what I'm talking about. I apologize in advance for the bad link, my memory's a bit fuzz-y today.

Edit: VERY Fuzz-y. BEEP the memory.

BJ

Reaction score
Speaking of SS books......does anyone know if there is a book or books out there containing episode guides for the show? I know my sister is big into tv and she has episode books on all her favorite tv shows which explain what happened in the show, guest stars etc. I would love to have an episode guide book for every SS ever aired....or at least the old ones. If there are books like this out there, does anyone know where I could get one? :stick_out_tongue: :frown:

AndyWan Kenobi

Reaction score
I doubt there is a full episode guide book for Sesame Street, since there are something like 4000 episodes now. They used to produce a lot more per season, so even in the early days you're looking at a ton of material. I would think that your best bet would be to look for an online resource rather than a print book.