Favorite Sesame Street Monsters

BEAR

Reaction score
Cookie Monster, Grover, Herry, Telly, Rosita and Oscar (I consider him a sort of species of Monster)

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
Cookie Monster is my top my favorite, Grover is the second on my list. Also love The Two Headed Monster, Telly, Herry and Rosita.

ISNorden

Reaction score
Grover has got to be my favorite; he's well-traveled, articulate, and very fond of hugging. :flirt:

Erine81981

Reaction score
Telly, Rosita and Zoe are also my other favorites too.

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
By the way, Kermit the Frog is not a monster. But is Maurice the a lite blur one performed by Richard Hunt?

Erine81981

Reaction score
By the way, Kermit the Frog is not a monster. But is Maurice the a lite blur one performed by Richard Hunt?
Yep. That's him. I've always liked him. I kind of wished he could of evolved into another monster character other then just a background one.

ploobis

Reaction score
I did not say Kermit The Frog, I said Kermit The FORG.

He is the tall grey monster with the long green nose and big eyes on top of his head. He got the name Kermit The Forg from a sketch where Kermit wants to buy a Kermit The Frog T-shirt but all the T-shirts that he is givin say different names like Kermit The GORF, Kermit The FORG and Kermit The GROF.

You can watch that sketch on Youtube.

P.S.

Kermit The FORG can also be seen in the song "We Are All Monsters" with Harvey, Henry and Elmo.

SSLFan

Reaction score
everyone except Abby Cadabby and The 2 girls from Monter club house. Yes... even Elmo and Zoe I like...

WHAT'S WRONG WITH ABBY?:mad: Besides, she's not a monster, she's a fairy...

SSLFan

Reaction score
MY TOP TEN:

1. Elmo

2. Cookie Monster

3. Telly

4. Grover

5. Zoe

6. Rosita

7. Two- Headed Monster

8. Herry Monster

9. Narf