Favorite touching Fraggle Rock Moment

SillyRed

Reaction score
The "Friendship Song" sequence in the Episode "Marooned"

Jackie

Reaction score
When Doc decides to move away with Ned...that's true friendship.

beaker

Reaction score
The entire final episode of FR...man, Ive only seen it a few times but it gets me everytime. I think it's one of the most moving and magical things JHC has ever prodcued. That "Magic Be With You" cave song, the Doc and gobo thing, wow. Just really brings up a lot of emotion seeing it(and yes I cried the first time I saw it on a fansub vhs 4 years ago)

Sir Didymus

Reaction score
I agree with Silly Red. I thought it was really sad when Red said "What do you think It's like to die?" That was really sad. I haven't seen all the episodes, so I'm sure the final episode, and all that is really good too.

Jake

Foodie

Reaction score
There are soooo many moments in that series like in " Gobo's School for Explorers " when Gobo & Red are stuck on that ledge, or when Gobo finally met Doc in " Honk of Honks " & in " Gone But Not Forgotten " when Gobo is telling Wembley about his pet thimble bug. I could go on but the moment that hit me the hardest was in " Change of Address " when Gobo sings that " Petals of the Rose " song. The whole scene was executed magnifficently especially the way it starts off with you just hearing Gobo singing in the tunnels before the camera leads you into his room. Plus the song just seemed so final so it was rather fitting. At the time, I didn't know I was watching the last episode but I kinda figured it out when they got to the credits. It's kind of a downer moment really but I liked it.... for some reason.

Nick:big_grin:

Boober_Gorg

Reaction score
The most moving moment I've seen so far is the final musical number in A Tune For Two. It felt so touching to see the three species taking a step closer to unity.

Cantus Rock

Reaction score
The most touching for me would probably be the scene in "Change of Address" (the last episode) where Doc is talking to Sprocket in their new home about everything being made of magic. Jeeze, the thought of it gets me misty-eyed. The entire episode is an all-out bawlfest for me. I get...so...emotional. :smile:

My other top heatstring-tuggers are songs, rather than episode scenes, being I haven't viewed them in my tapes yet:

Goodbye, Goodbye - What a song. So, so touching.

We Are the Children of Tomorrow - The words to this help me find good in the world when I can't see any. It shows that we are all the same, and the differences that seperate us only really seperate us if we let them.

Just a Dream Away - I nearly broke out crying when I first heard this. So poignantly touching. Wembley kept the spirit alive in his memories, and that, was beautiful.

someone get me some tissues.. :smile:

-Matt

Thijs

Reaction score
I discovered that in The Netherlands, The Fraggles are back on TV. It has been 10 years ago I saw Fraggle Rock.
I was so extremely happy to see it again. I`ve missed the first 15 episodes, but that doesnt mind that much, I am only glad they`re back.

So today I saw episode 16, and it was a very touching episode. Boober and Red are stuck in the caves, and almost die.

SillyRed

Reaction score
That is my fave episode!! Did u enjoy hearing "Friendship Song"?