Fight!!

Spamela

Reaction score
I've been going thru these posts and notice that people like 2 fight a lot here. Is that true? Just sooo sad. I know I am new and all, but it makes me sad 2 C soo many Muppet fans fighting when they should B totally happy!

MrsPepper

Reaction score
Yeah it's true. it is a little bizarre but there have been some scraps lately. I think it's because we've lost a few good forum members, so people are a little more touchy than usual. Plus many members are in some sort of schooling, so chances are stress comes out in their posts.
But it certainly never used to be this way, and I am hoping that it will calm down soon.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Wow, can you get away with a avatar like that?

Anyway, this isn't much of a fighting forum. This is a very friendly forum. Some people are just immature like that bigbirdfan fellow. I haven't seen any fights around here, so unfortunately, I don't know what you're talking about.

MrsPepper

Reaction score
Good question D'Snowth. Spamela, you may have missed my post since we had the same post time, but check it out, right about yours on the "avatar trend" thread.

Beauregard

Reaction score
Yes, I must admit there have been more fights than usual latley. I think people's tempers are a little flared right now, for various reasons, so little things open up big fights. But we have gone through this period before. And we came out of it stronger, and more friendly than before.

On another note, Spamila, if you do not remove that avatar the instent you return to this board, then you will certainly have a fight on your hands.

Spamela

Reaction score
Working on it, Beau! Sorry! Geez! Prude...:rolleyes:

F

furryredmonster

Wow!! That avatar is really starting to bother me!! You should remove it right away and then you can change it...

MuppetsRule

Reaction score
I much prefer your old avatar than your current one. :big_grin:

Erine81981

Reaction score
Seems that your avatar was the talk of almost of all the threads. LOL

JaniceFerSure

Reaction score
peace at MC

I've been here a year and a half,and have seen some discussions get out of hand.I personally like peace,happiness...I hope we can all get along and have a fun time in the forums.:cool: