Fight!!

Vic Romano

Reaction score
Fight!? You wanna' fight!?! C'mon! I'll take all of youse' on! I'll... oh, wait, we wanna' promote not fighting... nevermind. :embarrassed:

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
It's been disheartening to me to see so much in-flaming lately. It's been hard to try to figure out ways to keep things more diplomatic, which is why I've been posting a LOT that if people have a problem with someone, do NOT continue to argue! Contact the moderators and let us try to find a resolve.

I posted a while back that we're all a family here. We're all here because of the work of Jim Henson, and it was NOT his message that people fight or have bad attitudes. His message was one of Unity and Friendship!!

There are ways to disagree without being disrespectful, and I hope to see people finding respectful resolves to their problems with each other on these boards than have been happening in the past.

Edited to add: I hope this thread doesn't lead to any fights...unless they're FOOD FIGHTS!! (I get free snacks that way!)

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
Fozzie Bear said:
Edited to add: I hope this thread doesn't lead to any fights...unless they're FOOD FIGHTS!! (I get free snacks that way!)
All right, you asked for it.

*throws pie*

Hope you like banana cream!

Sorry, I just couldn't help myself. Seriously though, MC is a great place to be and I hope that people will remember to contact the moderators more if they have any problems and we can simply continue to enjoy the work of Jim Henson. I love you guys!

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
(Holds pie against face, runs in a corner and begins to eat it.)
YUM!!

Crazy Harry

Reaction score
*plugs ipod into stereo, turns on Ballroom Blitz and grabs folding chair*

Vic Romano

Reaction score
*falls off chair that has been pulled out from underneath*
That's it... it's GO time!!!