Figure Complaints: My Figure Broke...

Meepster12

Reaction score
Me open Janice. Leg fall off. No receipt. Me sad.:cry: :cry: Me want new Janice. Me can't exchange old one.

Cap Backfire

Reaction score
Dude...

You guys play ROUGH... I guess this comes from my childhood and being poor, but I think I have broken (on accident) roughly 5 action figures/ toys in my life... Even as a child I was a little light and easy on the toys. Good luck with your quests for returns folks!!

Buttercup

Reaction score
:zany: I didn't realize it was a towel either, I thought for sure it was a napkin to add to the presentation of the food. *goes to put it on the towel rack that I didn't even notice before*

Yeah, I'm observant :big_grin:

Cap Backfire

Reaction score
Hey DMX...

Hey DMX... I know you are wondering where to start collecting.. Well, get your butt over to ebay right now cause some dude has his entire collection up for sale and it even has some exclusives and the Zoot variant... There's like 12 or so figs (I forget) and it's currently going for like, 150 bucks or so. At least check it out. You get Koozebane Kermit, Variant Zoot, Floyd and Janice, regular Zoot and Floyd, Vacation Pepe, Tour Animal... The list goes on and on... Crash Helmet Gonzo (not sure if it's regular or euro version...)

Hope this helps you get a major catch up...

dmx10101

Reaction score
Cap Backfire said:
Hey DMX... I know you are wondering where to start collecting.. Well, get your butt over to ebay right now cause some dude has his entire collection up for sale and it even has some exclusives and the Zoot variant... There's like 12 or so figs (I forget) and it's currently going for like, 150 bucks or so. At least check it out. You get Koozebane Kermit, Variant Zoot, Floyd and Janice, regular Zoot and Floyd, Vacation Pepe, Tour Animal... The list goes on and on... Crash Helmet Gonzo (not sure if it's regular or euro version...)

Hope this helps you get a major catch up...
Thanks I'll have to check it out right now.

Edit- I got the link to it and looked at it. I might have to bid on it.

Cap Backfire

Reaction score
Yes!!!

Glad I could help dude. I knew you were looking to get alot of the collection adn I couldn't think at all about how to help you... I hope you get it all for a decent price. I know that 150-200 bucks is kind of a bunch of money right now, but I figured you maybe had some X mas cash or something. And dude, if you want to look at value, alot of those figs are going for like at LEAST 20 bucks on their own and Zoot was going for something like 45 bucks!!! That's not even the variant! Good luck dude.

josh

rexcrk

Reaction score
Here's another one of my problems: I don't have enough of the earlier figures! Gah! I could've killed myself for not getting Bunsen when I had the chance. I remember a while ago (when the figures first came out) I saw 'em and me and my dad thought they looked pretty cool. Of course we thought it would be better to not start collecting another thing. But another time we saw Gonzo and had to get it (since he's my fave). And then when I started collecting them (I had no figures besides Gonzo, and then got Sam the Eagle, since he's another fave) I went to Toys "R" Us and they fortunately had Kermit and the Muppet Labs playset. I also got Piggy from EB Games for a buy one get one free deal (I got the exclusive Piggy as the free one). Then I went to another Toys "R" Us and they (amazingly!) had Dr. Teeth and tuxedo Kermit so I got those. And from toysrus.com I got Crazy Harry, Rowlf, Scooter, and Rizzo. Lucky thing I got those when I did 'cause they don't have them anymore. Series 5 I got from ebgames.com. And I'm gonna be getting Statler and Waldorf pretty soon. What I'm trying to say is that another complaint is that you can't find the earlier figures any where and the only place is eBay which is either A) WAY too expensive or B) No one has what your looking for.

dmx10101

Reaction score
Well I'm up to 20 of the approx 56 figues/playsets.

Cap Backfire

Reaction score
20 figs already>?>???

DUDE!!! That's gotta be some kinda record! Did you win that auction or what??? Great job of collecting threre DMX. Keep up the good work.
I was unaware that there were 56 Muppet items!!! Sheesh... I guess I've done a fine job of collecting cause on second count I have most of those 56 figs... Geez, thank GOD I'm single right now or my Muppet collection would be in the pooper.