Figure Complaints: My Figure Broke...

dmx10101

Reaction score
Cap Backfire said:
DUDE!!! That's gotta be some kinda record! Did you win that auction or what??? Great job of collecting threre DMX. Keep up the good work.
I was unaware that there were 56 Muppet items!!! Sheesh... I guess I've done a fine job of collecting cause on second count I have most of those 56 figs... Geez, thank GOD I'm single right now or my Muppet collection would be in the pooper.
LOL, I just have won a lot of little auctions, I actually lot the big one. I have been bidding on about a figure or small lot of figures everyday. There's approx 56, at my count of all the ones listed on the Muppet Central Figure list page, It includs the exclusives, repaints, regulars, and playsets. Not the mega muppets or mini muppets. I single too, so I have a bit of extra oney to spend even though I temp. unemployed, I'm using the money I make from my ebay business to pay for the figures, and my small savings to pay my regular expenses. I'm on a mission to collect them all! To me when collecting something it's all or nothing.