Fire Hits Disneys Pirates of the Carribean Movie

SuprGro78

Reaction score
A fire has hit the Hollywood set of Johnny Depp's new movie Pirates Of The Caribbean, causing $525,000 worth of damage. According to a Los Angeles Fire Brigade spokesman no one was injured in the blaze at Walt Disney Studios in Burbank, California. The fire was extinguished after 50 minutes. The spokesperson says, "The cause is now under investigation, but it involved the set preparation and a type of foam that they carve into different shapes to use." A Disney source insists the fire won't hold-up production of the film - which co- stars Lord Of The Rings actor Orlando Bloom and Oscar- winner Geoffrey Rush. The flick is due to hit theatre screens next summer.

Sunshineboz

Reaction score
Originally posted by SuprGro78
A fire has hit the Hollywood set of Johnny Depp's new movie Pirates Of The Caribbean, causing $525,000 worth of damage. According to a Los Angeles Fire Brigade spokesman no one was injured in the blaze at Walt Disney Studios in Burbank, California. The fire was extinguished after 50 minutes. The spokesperson says, "The cause is now under investigation, but it involved the set preparation and a type of foam that they carve into different shapes to use."
Thanks for the info.! I've just informed my Disney obsessed friends to check it out!

Drtooth

Reaction score
Originally posted by SuprGro78
A fire has hit the Hollywood set of Johnny Depp's new movie Pirates Of The Caribbean, causing $525,000 worth of damage.

choose your responce

Statler: 525,00 bucks?

Waldorf: there goes their box office reciepts!!!

or

Waldorf: Did you hear about the disaster with the Pirates movie?

Statler: No!

Waldorf: They made it!

SuprGro78

Reaction score
Here's hoping it's a good one. From what I read it sounded like a good idea. I am asking this as a true question not being a wise ***. Has Johnny Depp been in any truly horrible movies?

beaker

Reaction score
After all these straight to video cheapquels, Country Bears, and now this Pirates movie based on the ride...does anyone feel Disney has any street cred...or heck respectability left???

EmmyMik

Reaction score
Hey, anything with pirates is pretty darn good...

(Heck, you throw a couple of pirates into Kermit's Swamp Years, and I would like it)

:big_grin:

Arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!

FER SURE

Reaction score
Finally, Cinema Justice!

Everyone should see the movie Cecil B. Demented.

SuprGro78

Reaction score
I think Johhny Depp has one thing going for him that many stars don't. He actually reads the scripts. I don't think after all the roles he's done that he'd just pick some crappy script for any reason. Maybe Disney didn't screw it up this time.