Fire Hits Disneys Pirates of the Carribean Movie

Drtooth

Reaction score
Originally posted by EmmyMik
Hey, anything with pirates is pretty darn good...
YAAAARRRRRR! YE GOT A POINT THAR, ME BUCK-O!!!!!

Heh heh heh! Let's hope this movie isn't another live action Disney dud. It's strange. Disney's animated movies are getting better, and their live action ones are getting worse. And what did they smoke that made them think that 102 Dalmations was a good idea?

And, I just want to know, I was out this summer, so I didn't catch anyone's opionions of Country Bears. How horrible did you think it was. I didn't see it (thankfully).

Sunshineboz

Reaction score
Johnny Depp was recently on "Inside the Actors Studio" and he said he purposely takes roles where he isn't made into a product. He didn't like becoming a pop star during the "21 Jumpstreet" era.
He's much better off, stars that do well in their field and don't over act or want too much usually end up with the most respect.

Look at Jim Carrey, I think he's awesome but he has little respect in the Hollywood / Thespian community.

Depp is a rockin' good actor. And very very attractive.

CaptCrouton

Reaction score
Pirate movies are the best. And I'm not sure why they fascinate me so much. I even have my own pirate costume.

My favorite pirates, the Pirates Who Don't Do Anything are in their first big feature. Jonah: A Veggie Tales Movie starting in October. This is a really big deal for me and my crew.

kansasteen14

Reaction score
I am really looking forward to this movie,and treasure planet,also dont judge things if you havent seen them and Disney still is great,havent been to a theme park have you.

Janice & Mokey's Man

Reaction score
Johnny Depp

When I worked at The Disney Store, he came in one time while I was backstage. Then I was put at the front of the store when I came on stage, and saw him as he walked by with his family or whatever.

SuprGro78

Reaction score
When I worked at the Disney Store I met a woman who played on the Girls Baseball League like in the movie a League of their own. And I accidentally sort of insulted this womans husband. ( I didn't know he was the losing pitcher on the Yankees when they lost to the Red Sox.)

Drtooth

Reaction score
I love Pirates, Frankestines, Vampires, and Vikings (okay, vikings are basically Norweigian pirates). I used to like Cowboys, but they totally scammed, and caused great miserable pain and tourcher to the Native Americans.

SuprGro78

Reaction score
I love Pirates, Frankestines, Vampires, and Vikings
There's more than one Frankenstein? I thought that was an exclusive one time one creation thing.

Drtooth

Reaction score
You know what I mean, Gro! Every Halloween, they have these Generic little Frankenstien clones that pop up as candy dispensers, and such.

CaptCrouton

Reaction score
Why are cowboys worse than pirates? I don't like westerns unless they're funny, so I got no ax to grind. But if you think about it, the pirates career goal was to pillage and rob and kill. Cowboys raised cattle as a career (in the strictest form of the word) and to generalize them all into one race-hating oppressive group is rather unfair, isn't it?

Besides, all the native americans weren't nice, loving, buffalo protecting people. Some of them even had black slaves. Some of them made human sacrifices. Some of them raided towns for alcohol. I'd hate to make a blanket statement about any race or social group.