First Pepe plush revealed!

FellowWLover

Reaction score
Originally posted by beaker
The funny thing is I am quite sure most of us would have the time of our lives hanging out...as our online selves can be quite misleading at times(look at Jess' attitude sometimes, yet I am quite sure that is a big 180 from how she is in IRL...same with me on my more maddening days)

I didn't say one thing on this ever-so-predictable thread. You must really be hungry for some well-deserved reality checks if you plan to bring my name into your mess.

You need to learn.

radionate

Reaction score
I believe Jamie stated that you best not be posting that pic when you asked him for it Cory.

I'd be careful of the webs you weave, sooner or later they can hang you.

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
But...what about the blow-up dolls?? :confused:

I thought I had this conversation changed already.

:sleep:

Luke

Reaction score
Originally posted by Fozzie Bear
I thought I had this conversation changed already.
You mean you 'came out' as a blow up doll user just to change this conversation ? I'm impressed, but i think we're all adults here - we've got the catalogues, seen the flyers, bought the puncture repair kit etc etc !

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
They have puncture repair kits?!

Geez! And all this time I've been using duct tape and bubble gum!!

:crazy:

beaker

Reaction score
Originally posted by radionate
I believe Jamie stated that you best not be posting that pic when you asked him for it Cory.

I'd be careful of the webs you weave, sooner or later they can hang you.
Gee, that's funny...if you'd take your head out of those show tunes, you'd read that I DID get Jamie's permission to post the pic...oh...

Hi Nate! Congradulations, you are an ahole! Please click here...
This one is for you Nate And ya can click there too Jess.

Originally posted by FellowWLover
I didn't say one thing on this ever-so-predictable thread. You must really be hungry for some well-deserved reality checks if you plan to bring my name into your mess.

You need to learn.
Yes, because all I said was bad things about you:rolleyes:
Please tell me your a nice person IRL.

radionate

Reaction score
I'm not going to post anything about what Jamie did or did not say. He's a very good friend and can post what he told you himself.

And I refuse to get into any more of an arguement. I'm moving on now.

beaker

Reaction score
Wow, folks reading this...look at all the people attacking me...NOTICE they are THE SAME people who came out to attack Phil and take advantage of the "9 Days" mistake?

You hypocrites should be a shamed of yoruselves. Just come out and admit your Tough Pigs infected poison, and tell us all why you hate MC and all that Phil has done.

I notice not one person who has met me IRL has posted anything bad about me...gee, could it be because Im a fine upstanding kiddo, and free from the twisted garbage some of you idiots try to inflict on me? Phil, Jamie...please dont lock this thread...I think youd be VERY curious to hear what the TP poison brigade says behind closed doors.

You folks call yourself Muppet fans, yet ya tried to take down Phil by any means neccesary. Oh no, an extra cd. Who gives a crap. You people make me sick...

Drtooth

Reaction score
Originally posted by beaker

You folks call yourself Muppet fans, yet ya tried to take down Phil by any means neccesary. Oh no, an extra cd. Who gives a crap. You people make me sick...
Actually, if you were near me, I would mak you sick, LITERALLY.. I have a cold...

but enough bad jokes, I didn't care abit about the CD dillemma, I don't know what it was, and frankly, I don't WANT to know.

Yeah, the Tumble weeds thing was directed once at Lew Zeland on thje Palisades forum, when he made up news about the Muppets winning a Grammy, and it was just a pointless, unfunny joke. Heck, even I disapproved and gave the thread a one star rating. I can't tell what went on on the Palisades foum, mainly because it's down again (I'm guessing Resident Lilly and the rest are pulling their hairs out, or what's left of it), so whatever it is, hey, fuhgddaboudiT!