Five Dancers Segment

hemlock

Reaction score
Hello. I am still looking for that five dancers segement where they were doing a big production number on the number five. The song went like this:

"If you were to change us/That is, rearrange us/In circles or lines, we're
still five..."

And then the overhead shot where the dancers were forming a star and a pinwheel.

It ended with "bring our big 5 here to you!" as a huge lighted numeral 5 descended onto the stage behind them. Hope this will refresh your memory a little bit, as I had mine. Thanks.

Steve

helpers

Reaction score
I kinda remember it. Were they the same dancers from the skit where they were taken one by one? I think there was a commercial from 1969 called coldiggers with the same dancers and producer, maybe........Where there several skits in SS with these dancers?My memory is hazy, thanks

hemlock

Reaction score
Yes, the other one was that they were taken one by one. I already have a clip of it. I am looking for the other.

Steve

zrowe

Reaction score
i am looking for the 5 dancers skit as well. i am looking for the subtraction skit. I have been searching forever for it. Is there anywhere i can find that?

zrowe

Reaction score
would you at least have the lyrics to the 5 dancer subtraction song?

Chris Gawley

Reaction score
hemlock said:
Yes, the other one was that they were taken one by one. I already have a clip of it. I am looking for the other.

Steve
Hemlock,

PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE share that clip with me!!!!! :excited:

I have been searching for both of those skits for years also, & you're the only one I ever heard of who has either one!!!! Where did you find it?!?

I have nothing to trade for it, but please email me at: chris_gawley_2004@hotmail.com & maybe we can make some kind of deal.

UFOfirefly

Reaction score
Singing about 5

Is that the one where they’re wearing white suits, and Gordon was one of the 5 guys singing about 5 on the stage? If that’s the one you mean, I’ve seen it on You Tube. I just tried to search for it, but I couldn’t find it again.

Chris Gawley

Reaction score
UFOfirefly said:
Is that the one where they’re wearing white suits, and Gordon was one of the 5 guys singing about 5 on the stage? If that’s the one you mean, I’ve seen it on You Tube. I just tried to search for it, but I couldn’t find it again.
No, that skit's called "Gimme Five!", starring David, Bob, Gordon, & Luis.

The sketches in question involve five female dancers, dressed up like the Rockettes!

UFOfirefly

Reaction score
five segment

Thanks! :smile: I don't really remember the other one that was mentioned.

Cookie fan

Reaction score
Those Five Dancers were probably my first crushes.:smile: