Five Years, and Still Snowthing: A Retrospective

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Am I going into too much detail? I've been kind of adding some backstories to explain my posting presence/habits during these transitions during the last five years here.

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Goodness Snowthy! I'm so sorry about all of that! I'm glad things are (hopefully) looking up now! (((HUGS))) pal o' mine! And know that T*K*O was a VERY fun time in my life as well! I'm still very grateful to you for writing me in the series.

Redsonga

Reaction score
Oh, umm, well I am glad you are still here after so long :smile:

Colbynfriends

Reaction score
Me too, this is one of the most interesting things I've ever read. I like it.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Goodness Snowthy! I'm so sorry about all of that! I'm glad things are (hopefully) looking up now! (((HUGS))) pal o' mine! And know that T*K*O was a VERY fun time in my life as well! I'm still very grateful to you for writing me in the series.
No problem man, when MrsPepper and I decided we needed to replace That... that... that other guy, we both agreed you were the best choice, mainly because you were the most enthusiastic fan in those early days, lol!
Oh, umm, well I am glad you are still here after so long :smile:
Me too, this is one of the most interesting things I've ever read. I like it.
Aren't we all?
Aww, thanks guys!

theprawncracker

Reaction score
...mainly because you were the most enthusiastic fan in those early days, lol!
In those days? Why, I'm still the most enthusiastic fan! I'm one of one person who bought the official T*K*O staple remover!

D'Snowth

Reaction score
In those days? Why, I'm still the most enthusiastic fan! I'm one of one person who bought the official T*K*O staple remover!
You also launched the official T*K*O action figure line! I only managed to get my hands on TogetherAgain, Vibs, and Beauregard... MrsPepper, Vic Romano, and ThePrawnCracker were HARD to get ahold of!

Pork

Reaction score
Hey, I am really glad you decided to post this.

and thanks for the mention in your list-o-chums. :smile: Also, congrats on the 5 years and because you've thanked so many of us I'd like to thank you, thanks for being a friend to so many of us. Lots of thanks for helping me out with making a puppet when I first joined the forums, it helped me majorly to get alot more interesting in puppets and puppetry :smile: