The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
4 questions...

Where are you?
Nag nag nag, poke.
Who let the penguininin?
More story please?

Sorry we haven't been nagging you lately, so many stories and so many other peoples to nag.

Java

Reaction score
I know we maybe overwhelming you with all the stories on here. After all, so many of us are waiting patiently for you to review what they have written, and you have school and family obligations. But we really want an update her too! Please?

TogetherAgain

Reaction score
1.) Today? I've been assisting at Hebrew School all morning. (First session 8:30-10:00, second session 10:15-12:45.) And I have to get there early and leave late because my mother is the co-educational director. So I got home, had lunch, and went to a youth group program (2:00-4:30). And then I came home and took a nap, because I was exhausted. And now I have twelve more definitions to find and write down before bedtime tonight. And yesterday, well, I slept till about eleven, or maybe noon, don't remember... then I had a voice lesson, and then I went and visited my grandmother.
2.) <is nagged>
3.) George.
4.) Eventually... believe me, I'm just as tormented as you are by my own lack of posting.

And I'm just as frustrated with my not being caught up with all the reading and raving and reviewing of all the other stories, too.

The point is I have homework to do and my schedule is slowly getting busier... But I'm gonna keep working at it, I am...

Leyla

Reaction score
<hugs> Hang in, Lisa! We love ya!

You're just too darn popular, beloved mentor!

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
We still love you Lisa! I know how that goes, I've got a story that's not updated too.....one of these days though. Just like I know you'll post again one of these days too. :smile:

TogetherAgain

Reaction score
Just a quick warning- I wouldn't be surprised to come home from school today and find that my internet has been disconnected. So if you don't see me at all today, that'd be why.

That's all- thanks! And I'll see how much writing I can get done during school- er, um, just during lunch and study hall, of course... <shifty eyes>

theprawncracker

Reaction score
The Toganator said:
Just a quick warning- I wouldn't be surprised to come home from school today and find that my internet has been disconnected. So if you don't see me at all today, that'd be why.
*blink* What kind of warning is that?! How are we supposed to write more TT-Uh...Nevermind...:halo: if your internet is disconnected?! So, get your room cleaned like a good little pigeon, and I'll be up there in about 9 hours to help. ...That is if I can hitch hike that far and that long...TAXI!!!