Flippersteps in the Sand

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Presses button and nagging stick repeatedly pokes Lisa, not in too much of a harmful manner but repeatedly.
*This goes on while she's got her hands holding the umbrella shielding her from penguins and she's got her mouth open trying to eat the muffins before more muffins knock down her into a heap on the floor.

Come on... More PLisa!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hey... I said they'd poke you repeatedly... Though they shouldn't be poking too hard, just at the right normal setting. Now, if you were to post some more story...

RedDragon

Reaction score
Don't worry Ed, that's her normal response when you give her the slightest poke...or tickle her...or have a soft, furry rabbit run under her legs....or look at her.....ok so maybe not that last one...but you get the point...*poke, poke*

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Yes... I get the point. Let's hope she got it too.
*Poke, poke, poke.

christyb

Reaction score
All caught up now...okay so I was only a chapter behind in this great story. So nooooowwwww...I do believe it's time for more story Toga. Don't make us get out the penguin cannon. :wink:

TogetherAgain

Reaction score
Christy, I do believe you have just induced brain lightning! Which means the next chapter just might finally have a point, a goal, a thing to work towards and provide a plot that can be scattered with all sorts of good stuff! YAY! THANK YOU! Now all I have to do is finish my homework... And then I can get back to writing.

<Examines homework> Oh goodness, she gave us SIX problems? Doesn't she realize that each problem is about nine problems? Sheesh. Well then, the factored form of x squared plus three x plus two all divided by x minus one quantity cubed...

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
When you say factored form... Do you mean the stuff inside parentheses that multiplied times each other equal x squared + 3x + 2?
Another thing... You have anything on the other side of the equal sign to that problem to work out what X is?