Flippersteps in the Sand

theprawncracker

Reaction score
I actually don't think it's her that's selling me off... considering she has the high bid right now.

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Hey all. Sorry for the double post. But, I'm sacrificing my speedy posting rampage against the Snowth to post my 9,999th post in my favorite story on the forum for my favorite person too! LOVE YOU LISA! Thanks for being my best friend ever. And thanks to all of MC for giving me the best home I could ever have.

TogetherAgain

Reaction score
Aw, you're welcome Prawnie! OOH! SO close to five digits! YAAAAAAAAY Prawnie!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
So... Now that your dearest other half has broken through to the 10000 postmark, as one of the elite here at MC... Don't you think you should pay homage to him by updating this, your master historic Muppet epic? I certainly think so. And we would all very much like to get things started...
Crowd: Why don't you get things started?
So come on Lisa... Get things started on the most sensational, inspirational, celebrational, Muppetational fanfic... This is what we call... Flippersteeeeeeeps!
*Sneaks up on Gonzo and blows trumpet behind him scaring him into vat of lemon custard.

Fragglemuppet

Reaction score
Ooh, there's gonna be war!
:mad:
Beau was once stuck in the distant future, and I feel like I'm stuck in the recent past year of 1975! Please, get me out of here!
:eek: Do you have the timeline thing worked out yet? Need some help?

More please!

Java

Reaction score
Heart of Gold is coming along so well, I was hoping to find more here too.

Nag, nag.

bouncingbabyfig

Reaction score
Lisa!!! May I call you that? You probably don't know me, but we have something in common, Wiggie(we got us) She told me to come look at this story. I am not done! There is a lot to read, but I wanted to say: Thank you. I have not read something so beautiful or heartful in such a long time, maybe even never! When I read about Robin's hatching, I thought about Finding Nemo. And I smiled and cried when both Robin And Kermit smiled at each other. It truly explains why Kermit has such a soft spot for his nephew. I read somewhere that you won't post any more of this story, which is fine, I mean it is yours. But maybe, could you give when last shot? Perhaps a sweeter ending for a better beginning? Anyways, jus' thought I'd give you my gratitude.:jim:

TogetherAgain

Reaction score
Aw, Figgie, of COURSE I know you! Have I never acknowledged you before? Shame on me! I certainly meant to. I started reading Under the Mistletoe, and I'm afraid I didn't get very far, but I certainly enjoyed what I read! And yes, of course you can call me Lisa. It is my name, after all.

As for this story... ah, geez. You know, before I re-read it the other day, I was thinking about asking Ed to move it to the "dead" portion of the FanFic Library. But... then I re-read it, and enjoyed it, and saw all the replies... ah, geez...

I'm glad you like it, and that so many other people like it, too! And I'd be lying if I said I wasn't tempted to dig up the old notebook for this one and see what I can do... BUT, I only have so much brain power. I have three stories I'm actively working on--Heart of Gold, Half of the Stairs are Missing, and one non-Muppet story that I fully intend to publish someday. Oh--and I should really be looking for a job, too. College loans don't pay themselves, after all...

In short... I'm not going to try to work on this until I have, at the very least, made some SERIOUS headway in other tales. That being said... I'm not giving up on this one, either.

Dear lord, am I insane. :stick_out_tongue: