For Richard or Poorer

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Thanks Nicee. But please don't go, we enjoy having you here. Post when/if you can.

Fragglemuppet

Reaction score
Yes, this was very nice, even if the end was a bit anti-climactic compared to everything everyone else, and me myself were thinking. But I'm getting ahead of myself; I can't believe I've never posted here before!

First of all, love your discriptions of the..goings on with Norah before the wedding.
:wink: It similtaniously filled me with a gitty mischief and mock scandal!
Then, I just loved all the lavish discriptions of the wedding! The people and seating at the ceremony, not to mention those two loveable luggs at the door! And the reception... So many people all crowding the space! Although it is hard to believe, me not ever having seen, (or heard) most of you, I could imagine it!

Then the ending... Like I said, I might have liked to have seen maybe Sarah and Scooter at least have a deep conversation about their relationship, and possibly have Norah's name mentioned at least once, if only to show what she was doing while they were on their honeymoon.

Also, getting back to the wedding, I don't know if anyone else is, but I'm very heavily into symbolism. That part of my mind got a little ancy when you wrote how Scooter was having trouble with Sarah's guarder. Maybe that's just me being weird.
Was funny how Grungetta caught the boquet; was surprised her and Oscar even showed up. Well, his name wasn't mentioned; I just assumed since she was there, he would be, too. Then again you never know do you?
:wink:
:grouchy:

Overall, with the first two parts admittedly being my favorites, I liked it!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Bump... Bon voyage Sara, you're getting married today. Huggles from everyone here at MC, hope he makes you happy. Save us some cake.

ReneeLouvier

Reaction score
The Count said:
*Bump... Bon voyage Sara, you're getting married today. Huggles from everyone here at MC, hope he makes you happy. Save us some cake.
Thanks Ed. I did. It's white cake filled with seedless raspberry jam! *hands out pieces to everyone*

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Aw, thanks. Hope you liked the present we sent. Glad to have you back. :flirt: :boo: *Scooter smilie.

BeakerSqueedom

Reaction score
Gah! -slobbers Eddie-
It's so good to see you writing again! It's been awhile since you've updated your stories!
-Purrs- :confused: Now update your ghoulastic fic. <3 Teh Numbervania oneeee...-prods-

-Squeaksqueaksqueak-

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Skulks in and draggles she of the Squeaker away. Shhhhhh, they don't know about that yet. You don't even know how it's grown, but you will, at some point.

BTW: This was ritten a whiles ago, just bumped it for Sara's wedding.
*Gives Squeaks a cookie to calm her down before leaving with her into the dark of lurkness. :scary:

animalrescuer

Reaction score
I loved this story and it's nice that Scooter gets married here. I loved all the parts of the angels of Richard and the other Henson people coming down to earth to witness the wedding and everything else. Having an angel of John Denver is an excellent touch and the epilogue was a nice way to cap off a great story.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Oh wow... First time one of my own got checked out of the Three Candles library and dusted off for a new reading.

This story was done as a gift for ReneeLouvier so I did as much as possible, thanks for reading and reviewing vettech28.
*Leaves a choc chip 3 cookie in kind regards. :dreamy:

animalrescuer

Reaction score
I don't mean to be pushy, but is there any way you can write a story about Scooter and Sara having kids...possibly?