For Those Who Reed and Right

Jackie

Reaction score
Fozzie Bear said:
It's a running gag... :embarrassed: "ack!"

LOL! The gag never ends! Anyway I thought that was awesome! I always thought the English language was soooo odd compared to other languages I've learned in school. Spanish and Italian all make sense.

McFraggle

Reaction score
Yeah, good to see you Jackie.

I'm still a semi-newbie, but I've heard a lot of good things about you.

Manda:-D

Reaction score
Fozzie Bear said:
I'm so TOTALLY lost now...mommy? :concern: :embarrassed:
Nah, I didn't get that last part, either...So you're not alone!

Jackie said:
LOL! The gag never ends! Anyway I thought that was awesome! I always thought the English language was soooo odd compared to other languages I've learned in school. Spanish and Italian all make sense.
JACKIE!!! *Runs to hug Jackie*

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Jackie said:
JACKIE!! YAY!! One half of the Ernie-n-Bert-twosome-which-both-are-Ernies is here!! :smile:

What's worse about that old joke is that it isn't only a running gag, but it runs faster than me, so sometimes I STILL don't get it.

(Goes back to chart about the :rolleyes: Elephino.)

anathema

Reaction score
Fozzie Bear said:
What's worse about that old joke is that it isn't only a running gag, but it runs faster than me, so sometimes I STILL don't get it.
But are your shoelaces trailing?

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Nah, they're not trailing, they're on the street with me. The trails are at the park across town.

anathema

Reaction score
Fozzie Bear said:
Nah, they're not trailing, they're on the street with me. The trails are at the park across town.
Pity. If they'd been trailing, then at least you'd have been ahead of something... :-P

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Well, I'm smarter than most infants if that counts for anything. Although, I have their same hair-do.