For those who want Vanishing cream beaker...etc...

ResidentLilly

Reaction score
He will be in a window box that has a small j-hook header card. Very nice...

BlueFrackle

Reaction score
Ken,

Will he have any Accesories ?

I would think a tub or tube of Vanishing Cream, Maybe a square hand held mirror ?

See ya

EmmyMik

Reaction score
Thanks for posting this here.

The "Ask Ken" thread tends to get piled up, and messages tend to be lost (and I missed the whole e-mail Ken if you like the Dr. Teeth thing. However, I was lucky enough to get the Dr. Teeth repaint at the low-low price of $18!)...

Must have Vanishing Cream Beaker...

Aerosmith

Reaction score
I e-mailed him. So does this mean I will defently be getting one? Cause Im kinda confused since Im new here and all. :smile:

MM-III

Reaction score
Hey Aerosmith,

Welcome to the forum!

You should get an email reply from Ken soon... He sent out a reply to everyone who responded and I suspect he will for you soon.

Unfortunately, the answer to your question is a vague "maybe..." The idea of emailing him is so that he and the company can guage what interest there is for exclusives to be offered directly from the company.

They did this once before with the dr. teeth exclusive and they only got 12 responses so there was no direct offering. However, this time we all know what happened and hopefully, we can get enough people excited about this to warrant palisades to offer the exclusives to us. If you know anyone else who would be interested in this, by all means get them to email Ken.

They should only do this if they are serious about buying the exclusives though.

Ken goes into more detail about how this would likely work so I'll just let you hear from him about it.

Aerosmith

Reaction score
Oh ok the reason I was asking is because my friend is picking me one up and didnt want to cause him trouble if this is a definite thing. Ill still have him pick it up for me just in case. Also thanks for the welcome I have been a Muppet fan all my life. And have always been wanting figures I picked up two from the series thursday and keep slaping my self cause I think its all a dream. :smile: