1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Christmas Music
    Our 17th annual Christmas Music Marathon is underway on Muppet Central Radio. Listen to the best Muppet Christmas music of all-time through December 25.

3. Sesame Street Season 48
    Sesame Street's 48th season officially began Saturday November 18 on HBO. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

Forum errors

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by D'Snowth, Sep 15, 2006.

1. D'Snowth

D'Snowth Well-Known Member

MC Forum has had its share of crashes and downtimes lately, but tonight the crashes are EXCESSIVE! Practically every other link I click, post I make, page I try to view, et cetera results in "This page cannot be displayed". I figured if I cleared my cookies that might help, but it really didn't; so seriously, what's up?!:confused:

2. Kimp the Shrimp

Kimp the Shrimp Active Member

i have had no crashes tonight. sorry i think it is your computer.

3. MuppetsRule

MuppetsRule Well-Known Member

I'm having the same problem as D'snowth. Never had a problem with MC before.

4. D'Snowth

Well, the board's fine now; but still in general I've been experiencing more than usual crashes around here lately. I've gotten like maybe forty something "this page cannot be displayed" messages this week, most of them were tonight. This has been happening like maybe two-to-three times a day, every other day this week.

5. Vic Romano

Vic Romano Active Member

I had that problem earlier too, that's why I signed off.

6. Kimp the Shrimp

I Guess i'm just Lucky

7. The same thing happened to me last night so I got off.

8. Kimp the Shrimp

well now it crashed on me at work

9. D'Snowth

That explains why a couple of minutes ago there were only like eight people viewing the forum!

10. Phillip

Phillip Administrator Staff Member

The member count was low at the time of your post because I restarted our server which reset the "who's on-line" listing at 0.

11. D'Snowth

Now the forum's exceptionally slow right now.:smirk:

12. D'Snowth

Crashing again.

13. D'Snowth

Seriously, what's up with all the crashes lately?

14. D'Snowth

...And once again, it's crashing.:mad:

15. D'Snowth

Apparently, I'm not the only one here who's experiencing these crashes today.

16. The Count

The Count Moderator Staff Member

Rully? That's odd seeing as how noone else's reporting any crashes.

You know, with so many posts in a row, I kind of felt I was in the middle of that song "Falling" from the Brooke Shields TMS episode.
    On a related note, I'm having troubles with the E-mail notification in that I don't get any updates from The Moppet Family, Muppet Musique, nor the MC Dorms.
    Wonder if I should talk about this with Phil again.

17. Vic Romano

Vic Romano Active Member

I'm with Count, I haven't had any problems since I last posted in this thread and I've been on nearly every day since that.

18. D'Snowth

Ey, it's crashing like ca-razy now! What's up?

19. Teheheman

Teheheman Well-Known Member

I think it's your Canadian computer. I don't have any crashes here. Well, not since the last one and that was a while ago.

Daniel

20. D'Snowth

Canadian computer? My computer is an all-American computer.