Forum errors

Teheheman

Reaction score
Hmmmmmm.........well, then I have no idea

Daniel

BEAR

Reaction score
Snowthy, I've been having slight problems logging onto MC myself lately. It takes a couple efforts to get into the forum successfully, but then I get the "page cannot be displayed" message whenever I click on a thread to read. It works find now, but it took a few tries. So you are not the only one.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
BEAR said:
Snowthy, I've been having slight problems logging onto MC myself lately. It takes a couple efforts to get into the forum successfully, but then I get the "page cannot be displayed" message whenever I click on a thread to read. It works find now, but it took a few tries. So you are not the only one.
I've clicked the "always remember me" option, but yeah I too get the "page cannot be displayed" message a lot, BUT for the past couple of days in addition to those, I get a disclaimer saying "an error has occurred with our database, try clicking refresh. An e-mail has been forwarded to our disbatcher" or something like that.

BEAR

Reaction score
D'Snowth said:
"an error has occurred with our database, try clicking refresh. An e-mail has been forwarded to our disbatcher"

Actually THAT is the message I get!

Vic Romano

Reaction score
It's gotta' be on your end, Snowthy, 'cause it's been workin' fine for me. :confused:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
It can't be because the error message I keep getting says it's a problem with the vBulletin server.