Fozzie and Rowlf replicas possibly for sale

muppetperson

Reaction score
No I was not. I was simply stating something.
No need to jump to any conclusions.
So you were asking for pictures and saying sorry when you heard the price because.....(Jingle bells,jingle bells, laughter all the way)

TheMonsterAteMe

Reaction score
So you were asking for pictures and saying sorry when you heard the price because.....(Jingle bells,jingle bells, laughter all the way)
Listen, there is no need to be a jerk, okay? I don't have a problem with you, so don't start one with me. I was curious to see what they looked like, and then when he posted a price I told him sorry because no one would want to buy those for that price.

It's still wrong, and I reported it.

Andibcool

Reaction score
While Fozzie looks ok, Rowlf looks really not very accurate.
For me only posers are worth gettin and when i look at that prices well, i dont think someone would pay that amount for that Fozzie.

rtgentry

Reaction score
Listen, there is no need to be a jerk, okay? I don't have a problem with you, so don't start one with me. I was curious to see what they looked like, and then when he posted a price I told him sorry because no one would want to buy those for that price.

It's still wrong, and I reported it.
Hey why dont you go play on some other playground if you dont like my game. sheesh get a life