1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

Fozzie Bear on display at the 'Teddy Bear Collection' in Wimbledon, UK

Discussion in 'Muppet Appearances' started by markit, Jun 15, 2012.

1. mupcollector1

mupcollector1 Well-Known Member

Wow the original Fozzie, cool. So the reason why he looks like that you know distorted is because the foam inside is disinergreated right?
  2. muppetperson

muppetperson Well-Known Member

3. NextJim1225

NextJim1225 Member

Yes and where he's displayed now it looks as if they armatured his head some how to curve a smile. They really ought to get someone to properly restore him cause he looks pretty crummy in his present state.
  4. mupcollector1

mupcollector1 Well-Known Member

Maybe The Jim Henson Legacy can do it, they do it all the time with the Jim Henson exhibit that travels from time to time. I really want to go see that exhibit sometime. Especially the Atlanta Puppetry Center display with 500 to 700 of the original Muppets and props...When's that going to happen? I can't wait. :)
    Vincent Liu and Bliffenstimmers like this.
  5. Bliffenstimmers

Bliffenstimmers Active Member

Wow! I never heard about that before... sounds exicitng. If it happens, love to see some pics. :excited: