Fozzie Bear on Jimmy Kimmel Friday May 13

ChellisPal

Reaction score
Nuff said....bring on the Muppets, they are back!!!

GelflingWaldo

Reaction score
More Information

In order to promote the upcoming Muppets' Wizard of Oz (which airs on Friday May 20, 2005 at 8/7c on ABC), Fozzie Bear will make an appearance on "Jimmy Kimmel Live" this week. Tune in to Jimmy Kimmel Live on Friday, May 13, 2005 to see Ozzy Osbourne, Fozzie Bear, and musical guest Erasure.

"Jimmy Kimmel Live" is shown on ABC at 12:05am (so technically it is really early Saturday morning). Be sure to tune in to ABC to see Fozzie and Jimmy chatting and having fun. This should be a fun television appearance by Fozzie (helmed by Muppeteer Eric Jacobson). Muppet fans may remember that Grover also helmed by Eric Jacobson) appeared on the show in April to plug the 36th season of Sesame Street. Kermit the Frog also appeared on "Jimmy Kimmel Live" in 2003. Fozzie is sure to delight the audience and provide a fun segment for fans to enjoy. You don’t want to miss this appearance – so say up late, tune in, and watch (or at least set your VCRs and check it out over the weekend).
Source: http://gelflingwaldo.blogspot.com/2005/05/fozzie-plugs-oz-on-kimmel-this-friday.html

Erine81981

Reaction score
YES I'LL BE TAPING IT TOO!! YEAAAAAA!!!! I know that Kevin will want to watch this all! Go get your Tapes ready now!!!

Erine81981

Reaction score
Is everyone ready for Fozzie Bear to be seen on Jimmy Kimmel tonight? I know that I am! WOOOOOOOO!!! Fozzie your the bear with the act to make funny!!! Maybe Statler and Waldorf will be there too. That would be funny.

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Is someone going to tape this? I may need to do something to make some sort of swap.

Katzi428

Reaction score
I need to get up pretty early tomorrow(5AM :stick_out_tongue: ) but I'm going to try & watch.

Vic Romano

Reaction score
Fozzie Bear said:
Is someone going to tape this? I may need to do something to make some sort of swap.
I will, tape it.