1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Christmas Music
    Our 17th annual Christmas Music Marathon is underway on Muppet Central Radio. Listen to the best Muppet Christmas music of all-time through December 25.

3. Sesame Street Season 48
    Sesame Street's 48th season officially began Saturday November 18 on HBO. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

Fozzie PRE ORDER at TCZ

Discussion in 'Muppet Replicas' started by antonydavanzo, Mar 31, 2008.

1. antonydavanzo

antonydavanzo Active Member

Hey all, this is for the UK members (that dont have gonzo yet!)

The Collector Zone now have Fozzie up for Pre Order at £219 which I think is bloody cheap. Remember they are gonna always get any MR stock before FP so TCZ is the quickest way to get him here in the UK.......

http://www.thecollectorzone.com/product.asp?pid=10108

Ant

2. Beauregard

Beauregard Well-Known Member

That IS cheap! Although possibly a bit early for a victory celebration. Just a little while ago we were told that the first factory eddition of Fozzie hadn't even come back yet, so they don't know the price. It's possible that TCZ will put the price up or down yet.

3. antonydavanzo

It is possible but i do know that TCZ had an email from MR with the preorder date, price and description. As long as it goes down and not up:)
    Not long now Beau and we will have Gonzo

4. Kermieuk

Kermieuk Well-Known Member

Great news.

I wish we already had Gonzo but the Fozzie pre-order is great.

I now have my order placed.

Now my only dilema is shall I buy two, and put one in a gray wig and dress with specs so Fozzie has his Mom! lol

Bring on da Bear!

Chris

5. antonydavanzo

Nice one Chris.

Are you ready for Gonzo?

6. Kermieuk

Ive been ready since February, lol.

Lets hope it comes true that he IS due this week?

Chris

7. MuppetCaper

MuppetCaper Active Member

This is very frustrating! :rolleyes:

8. antonydavanzo

Not as frustrating as seeing you US members enjoy Gonzo while we here in the UK salavate over the pictures :D .........hoping that we get him THIS year!

9. MuppetCaper

I meant on both our parts. You guys get the pre-order ,and we get the weirdo first!

10. Kevin Knight

Kevin Knight New Member

Everyone now...

:o BRING ON DA BEAR!:o

11. MuppetCaper

***WOO-HOO***

12. markit

markit Active Member

Thanks for the heads up Ant, i'll definitely be ordering with TCZ , they seem pretty competitive with the price, & I would hope it stays at £219, once you place an order , they can't really change the price can they? Tho I see they say ** Prices are subject to availability and may change ** Let's hope it doesn't go up too much from that.
    Looking forward to Gonzo making his long awaited grand entrance, but really can't wait for Fozzie!

13. Reevz1977

Reevz1977 Well-Known Member

Ordered Fozzie, I've told the Mrs that he's not that big :shifty: :D

14. LeanneFuller

LeanneFuller Active Member

I'm keeping him a secret from Bloke, I think it will be too late by the time he gets here.

15. antonydavanzo

I tried that with Animal and my wife knows Fozzie is a lot bigger, my reasoning is..she buys shoes, I buy muppets:D

16. Kermieuk

Glad to see its not just me who has problems with the other half and The Muppets, there is great concern where the large bear is going to go?

Hoping to get a bigger house later this year! lol

Chris

17. MuppetCaper

I would clear out a whole room for these posers. I love them all, and I think I am addicted YIKES! :crazy:

18. Beauregard

Beauregard Well-Known Member

Drats....I better get my finances in order for next year...

19. muppet_dk

muppet_dk Active Member

Hehe...it's kinda what I did....I bought a house, mainly so that I could get a place to keep the replicas, my appartment was getting a bit to cramped....and that was just after getting Kermit. If I was going to fit the bear in I would have had to sleep in my car :)

20. LeanneFuller

LeanneFuller Active Member

I've just ordered mine, had to do it while I was at work, as Bloke would have a fit.

If you save £55 a month you'll have well over enough for him by the time it comes round to paying.

I've set up a DD Muppet fund savings account with my bank.

Leanne
    x