Fozzie's In Love

Misskermie

Reaction score
Naggers, you've done well, because here's the update!
Congrats.

Chapter Six-
A little more than just friends, perhaps?

It was one o' clock in the morning. Fozzie couldn't sleep. And niether could Jaz. They both were wide awake, but niether of them knew that the other was awake as well. Only because Jaz faced the other direction, as she lay in her bed.
Fozzie assumed she was fast asleep. He got up, and started to head toward the kitchen, until Jaz stopped him by knocking on her wall. "Jaz, was that you?"
Jaz turned around, and got up out of her bed.
"I was just going to get some snacks. I'll be back."
Jaz gave him a look.
"I'll be back! I promise!" Fozzie chuckled.
Jaz smiled and sat on her bed, waiting for his return.
Fozzie walked downstairs, passing the photos on the wall, the jackets hanging on the hook, Miss Piggy spying on him...
Wait a minute...
"M-Miss Piggy?" Fozzie stuttered.
Piggy tried to be quiet, but unfortunatly she sneezed due to the fact that she was near the daffodils.
"Piggy, that IS you!"
Piggy didn't know what else to do besides panic.
"Th-This isn't Miss Piggy... This is... Uh..."
She had to think... This had to be believable. Even if Fozzie was a certifiable simpleton. Miss Piggy decided to use her voice acting skills.
"It's ANIMAL!!!" Piggy yelled, sounding just like the bunny loving beast.
Fozzie raised an eyebrow. He just went along with it though.
"Ok... Uh... Animal... What are you doing here?" Fozzie asked, as he opened the fridge.
Piggy thought for a moment.
"LOOKING FOR BUNNY RABBIT!!!"
Fozzie nodded. He grabbed some juice boxes and some cookies from the cabinet.
"Uh... JAZ OK?" Piggy asked in Animal's voice.
Fozzie nodded.
"She's fine. I'm getting snacks for her now. I got her favorite cookies, and juice..." Fozzie sighed, walking upstairs.
When he entered Jaz's room Piggy came out of hiding, and made her voice return to normal.
Piggy knew he still had feelings for her, oh, she was right!!!
Fozzie would apologize, and they'd be together again, and then... And then...
Well, at this point, Piggy was getting ahead of herself, as well as getting over excited.
Then she figured, while she was in the kitchen, she might as well get a cookie.
That's Miss Piggy for you.

Meanwhile, Fozzie arrived with the cookies and juice.
"Jaz, I got your favorite snack!" Fozzie smiled.
Jaz was sitting on her bed, plucking her sling. It really was no fun with a broken arm, and no voice.
"Jaz, do you want to take your sling off?" Fozzie asked.
Jaz shrugged. Jaz ALWAYS obeyed the doctor... Unless needles were involved.
But at the same time, the sling was annoying.
Jaz finally nodded, as she attempted to take her stupid sling off. Fozzie smiled at her, and when she noticed, he looked away. "So, now what?" Fozzie asked.
Jaz shrugged.
Even if she knew what to do... She couldn't tell him what.
How dissapointing.
"Ok, how about we... Play a game...?" Fozzie suggested.
Jaz looked interested, so she lightly nodded, which made Fozzie blush just a little.
"Uhhhh... Let's play a board game!" Fozzie said, almost to avoid eye contact with her eyes.
Jaz did a little half smile, and nodded.
"Ok, but I uh... I don't have any."
Jaz smiled big. Really big. The kind of smile inbetween normal and crazy. Fozzie blushed, and he ended up getting lost in her eyes. But he quickly snapped out of it.
"Uhhhh... I know! You like to see what Piggy's up to!"
Jaz shook her head.
"Yeah, she's probably with Kermit."
Jaz nodded until she heard little muffled voices behind her wall. "What's the matter?"
Jaz put a finger to his lips, and signaled him to listen to the voices of Piggy, and her petite frog in the next door room.

"Kermie, I'm a bit worried." Piggy sighed.
Kermit brushed some hair out her face, and started to massage her shoulders. "What's wrong?"
"I'm so worried that if Fozzie doesn't make things right between him and Jaz, our family won't be whole again..."
Piggy started to munch on the cookie she swiped from the kitchen. "Everything will be fine Piggy..." Kermit assured.
"No, you don't understand! I know Jaz. She's shy. And I know you know Fozzie. Nervous. He has deep feelings for her. He... He loves her, and she loves him. But he's too afraid to tell her. And even if Jaz could tell him, she wouldn't either." Piggy sighed again. hoping Kermit would just stop massaging, and kiss her already... Again.
"It'll be fine, sweetheart. Just get some sleep." Kermit smiled. Piggy caught him, and smiled as well.
"What are you smilin' about?" Piggy asked, some-what teasing.
"Your mother-like approach on this." Kermit kissed her forehead.
"Oh, hush up."

On the other side of Kermit and Piggy's wall, was a blushing Jaz, and a blushing Fozzie.
Everything Piggy said about them was true.
For a few silent moments, Jaz and Fozzie avoided eye contact. Then Fozzie faced her finally.
"Jaz... It's true."
Jaz held a pillow close to her face, to hide her red cheeks
"Th-The nervous part I mean! I mean I am a nervous bear, you know? And if I could fix it, I would but I can't! Why is it that you can't-"
Jaz kissed him. For the first time in a long time.
And FOR a long time, might I add.
As her lips touched his, it felt like nothing could touch them.
And Fozzie felt whole again.
As well as his partner.
It would have been longer, but Fozzie broke the kiss, feeling really awkward. And Jaz as well, feeling like a fool. Falling for his charms and looks again.
"Uhhh... Goodnight Jaz." Fozzie whispered.
Jaz smiled because he didn't get off her bed yet.
She had to nudge him.
"Huh? OH! Yeah! Goodnight Jaz!"
Fozzie scurried over to the chair he's been sleeping in, and falsely snored waiting for Jaz to giggle.
Until he realized she couldn't.
Oh well...
Tomorrow should be interesting.

As for the next Chappie, "Is coming, Is coming! Got two hands only!"

Hubert

Reaction score
Yaay! Being a nagger has paid off!

Can't wait for the next chapter.

Yuna Leonhart

Reaction score
It was a cute chapter. My favorite bit was probably Miss Piggy trying to convince Gozzie she's Animal :big_grin:
And now, get to work on the next chapter, pronto =)

LipsGF4Life

Reaction score
Its ok its ok! Hey, r u on D.A? Your pic looks familiar